Big Ten Network

g-man

Just got off the phone with DISH rep. regarding availability. Currently Big Ten Network is available from DISH as an add-on sports package which includes all the FOX sports channels for $7 per month. Also heard a rumor that the Big Ten network may carry some Husker games this year. Anybody else heard anything about that?

Just got off the phone with DISH rep. regarding availability. Currently Big Ten Network is available from DISH as an add-on sports package which includes all the FOX sports channels for $7 per month. Also heard a rumor that the Big Ten network may carry some Husker games this year. Anybody else heard anything about that?

I havent heard this. I did pose the question whether it would be possible in the Husker football forum, maybe that is what you are thinking about.

for real? with *all* the fox sports channels?

deal!

Yeah I heard that as well. I think Tom Osborne or Jim Delany mentioned it in a press conference.

I have Direct TV and they also carry the Big Ten Network as well.

Every provider in Big10 country carries BTN on their normal package that I've heard of. (i.e. you don't have to buy the sports package)

Nebraska isn't quite there yet for the providers to just put it out.

Im in Atlanta and the BTN is carried by the local Comcast Cable network..Its part of a upgraded sports package but the cost is minimal WELL WORTH IT...I get to see alot of Michigan sports coverage living in Atlanta...There is a large UM fan base in Atlanta..

I get it through DirecTV down here in Austin. For those of you who haven't seen it, you're in for a treat. These folks put on a show that is easily the equivalent of some of the major networks and better than some (Fox). Even if you have to pay a few bucks a month, it's worth the charge.

Im in Atlanta and the BTN is carried by the local Comcast Cable network..Its part of a upgraded sports package but the cost is minimal WELL WORTH IT...I get to see alot of Michigan sports coverage living in Atlanta...There is a large UM fan base in Atlanta..

I get it through DirecTV down here in Austin. For those of you who haven't seen it, you're in for a treat. These folks put on a show that is easily the equivalent of some of the major networks and better than some (Fox). Even if you have to pay a few bucks a month, it's worth the charge.

Nice to have DirecTV, I watched many a game on the BTN last season. BTW, if you contact DirecTV you can get free HD for life now if you sign up for direct withdrawl, FYI!!