Just ate lots of bugs...

So as a post-midnight snack I decided to break out the all-bran cereal. The box was about halfway through. I poured cereal, added milk. I was eating while watching TV, in the dark.

After about four or five spoons, I had this odd feeling in the back of my throat that was very rough.

I turned on the lights and looked in the bowl. I didn't see anything unsual... Looked like grain cereal. Then I realized:

ALL BRAN IS NOT GRAINY. IT IS JUST FLAKES.

So I quickly examined all the little pieces of "grain" (there were dozens of them) and I discovered that they were, in fact, pill bugs (or some similar bug).

I ate spoonfuls of pill bugs. I cannot believe this.

I immediately took some shots of whiskey to make sure they didn't lay eggs in my insides, which has to be one of my greatest fears in life.

Back in the '70s one brand of potato chips came in a box like cereal. So I grabbed an box that was already open, went to living room to watch TV-must have been a good show because after 5 minutes or so I hear a rustling noise. Looked around, looked around and finally looked in the box. The biggest cockroach that I have ever seen. I immediately vomitted all over the carpet.

Take five tablespoons full of metamucil mix with water and drink, take 6 X-Lax squares, chew and swallow, then follow the X-Lax with more Metamucil.

Don't get too far from the porcelain throne for the next 12 hours. Should you decide to take this advise and have an accident the Secretary will disavow ever hearing of you. Good luck with your mission Manhattan, this message will self distruct in 5 seconds.

T_O_B

:cheers

Ever seen Alien? It's now your biography, minus the spaceship.

Funny..I was watching The Lost Boys last weekend..I'd forgot the part where the older brother was eating chinese food with Keifer and the other vampires, then the rice turned into a carton of maggots.

Gave me a thought to put in my DVD of The Wall (Pink Floyd movie)for the similar scene.

Anyone else hungry?