QB

i like the prospect of having him on the field...can we just lock him up in a cage when he is not at practice or at a game...or is that like a NCAA no-no... :laughpound

It could be like the movie "unleashed" keep him locked up deep underground. just give him a ps3 with our playbook and he can figure it out.

He's probably already stolen one.

+1

LMAO!

DEEDSKER, sorry... its my nature LOL. I think it would work haha

hey guys, remember that one guy who said that one thing about that one quarterback? what was that? that was crazy.

Yeah man. It was whack. Whackity-whack.

Ya that guy is crazy! lol im bored at work. My manager has walked by twice and asked if there is any news about the huskers.

Ouch, and I'm the one looking for work.... <_<

even though he put his name in the supplemental draft he can still play college ball. I would think that would ruin your amature status??

It would have, but he didn't enter it.

Masoli spent 3 months in juvi in high school and was expelled from his school, he moved to Hawaii and then moved to juco in Cali. At Oregon he was arrested and pled guilty for robbery and was on probation, only to be caught 6 months later with weed. If any coach takes him it should be under the agreement that he redshirts for a year, and then stays out of trouble.

I'm here in Oregon and Masoli is a joke.......I agree that no serious team would even give him a second thought. He is nothing but trouble and he is a walking example of "past behavior is the best predictor or future results", to think this guy can be reformed you'd have to be, well you'd have to be the Oregon coaching staff. He was given many chances to be a success but he can't seem to control him self.