Anyone else notice...

If you follow Cody's twitter account (txhusker34) he constantly mentions Nebraska or Husker fans, or being in Lincoln...despite being kicked off the team. That tells me, that he not only respects the decision of Bo, but he agrees with it. He obviously made a mistake and accepts that. He also seems to have no disconnect from the team or the University. I think that speaks volumes with regard to how the program is being ran.

The other thing I notice, is he is best buds with Suh as they were constantly together this summer...but that's a whole different issue...

Bottom line, I remember for some reason, Cody running over Iowa State in '06, and I really enjoyed watching him play LB in '08. I'm a fan, and I'm glad he's got it together in Indy. Once a Husker, always a Husker...unless your name starts with Bill and ends with Callahan...

Cody might be thankful that he got off a lot easier than he probably should have (considering the rumors that were flying around).

Either way, it is nice to see that he's over it and focusing on the important things in his life.

And I was at that '06 Iowa State game, he was almost unstoppable.

Yeah, Cody was one of my favorites from the Callahan error...I was thinking big with Lucky and Cody coming up together...still had a productive career despite the circumstances. It is a shame he ended his career the way he did, but I'm proud that he rebounded. Not sure I'd want to know why he was suspended...

Hopefully, Robinson can assume the '06 Glenn MO...good speed and punishing runs.

Yeah, Cody was one of my favorites from the Callahan error...I was thinking big with Lucky and Cody coming up together...still had a productive career despite the circumstances. It is a shame he ended his career the way he did, but I'm proud that he rebounded. Not sure I'd want to know why he was suspended...

Hopefully, Robinson can assume the '06 Glenn MO...good speed and punishing runs.

Callahan error :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound