New T-Shirt

Here's a shirt I recently bought at the Husker Hounds off of 84th and West Center.

If you can't read the back it says "Your Ugly and Your Momma dresses You In Burnt Orange"

Well this is cleary a mistake. Its Longhorns, not cattle. and the Corn part indicates our mascot is a vegitable not a person who "husks" the corn.

I can't believe they would let mistakes like that onto this shirt. Iowa's corn isn't even in Texas.

(Just in case)

:sarcasm

• Fire 1

Man...I'm never gonna live this down...:P

I misunderstood, ok??? heh... I thought it read "All my exes live in Texas: Colorado, Missouri, etc"

Rather than "All my exes live in Texas, Colorado, Missouri, etc"

Ahhhh....rough night in the brain dept.

Well, it turns out you're not alone! On other Husker message boards there are similar threads to this one trying to translate the shirt... (a sure sign that it is still technically the offseason!)

I thought the shirt was funny with the message it intended to have but apparently the reference to Iowa throws enough people off the trail that it requires an explaination.

Here's a shirt I recently bought at the Husker Hounds off of 84th and West Center.

If you can't read the back it says "Your Ugly and Your Momma dresses You In Burnt Orange"

Well this is cleary a mistake. Its Longhorns, not cattle. and the Corn part indicates our mascot is a vegitable not a person who "husks" the corn.

I can't believe they would let mistakes like that onto this shirt. Iowa's corn isn't even in Texas.

(Just in case)

Damn I new the price of 19.99 was too good to be true. I thought it didn't have any flaws, but as you stated I am wrong. ALL HAIL HuskersGJ! :worship

just in case...lol