Big Ten Champs Shirt

Hilarious t-shirt seen in Omaha

Seen last week at a mall in Omaha, being worn by a woman:

Nebraska

Big Ten Champs

Funny stuff. Also funny that the Hawkeyes got their panties in a bunch over this.

I have a feeling Iowa is going to be like Colorado is to us today. They'll give a good running every few years but our real rivalry will develop with PSU

not so fast my friend, not sticking up for Iowa one bit, but they have had a solid program under Ferentz, as long as he stays, they will be competitive.

Yes, the first link froze on me, tried to open windows media player and my AVG detected a trojan. I went back to the link and it is just a forum, but there are a lot of advertisements going on. I think perhaps I double clicked on one of them. I'm not sure, either way something fishy. I am on a friends computer so maybe he is having some other issues, just wanted to throw that out there.

Meh, I've seen some of our own fans get riled up about petty things. We're all a little guilty of it.

That said, it was from a mall in Omaha. Are they saying they don't expect people living in Omaha, Nebraska to be drinking a lot of kool-aid from time to time?

I think the shirt is funny. And what the heck, to me sports are about respect combined with a certain amount of Bravado..... I look at the opposing team as the "Hated Cyclones" or "Hated Hawkeyes" or "Hated Longhorns" and I expect no less from them. At the end of the day the score board is all that matters and you have to wait till next year....... I hate waiting.