Oct. 16 Visits

So far this is who has confirmed visits on Texas weekend (based on rivals and scout)...

:star :star :star :star Jamal Turner (QB)

:star :star :star :star Tyler Moore (OT)

:star :star :star :star Cyrus Hobbi (OG)

:star :star :star :star Jeremy Cash (S)

:star :star :star :star Tevin Mitchel (CB)

:star :star :star :star Todd Peat (DT)

:star :star :star Jesse Hayes (DE)

:star :star :star James Adeyanju (DE)

:star :star :star Devante Wilson (DE)

You can expect that list to double over the next 2 months... Jamal Turner says everyone who is currently committed will be visiting that weekend.

So far this is who has confirmed visits on Texas weekend (based on rivals and scout)...

You can expect that list to double over the next 2 months... Jamal Turner says everyone who is currently committed will be visiting that weekend.

that place is gonna f'ing EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that place is gonna f'ing EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I read that A Green will be there too. Game of the century part 2.

Also look for Wayne to try and bring Anthony Sarao and Ray Drew with him. Those three have become friends and have talked about visitng other schools together.

Most definitely!! There's a number of guys who have said they are going to visit us that are 4 star ranked... just a matter of when they schedule their officials and confirm them. Wayne is said to have scheduled his for 10/15 but it has not yet been confirmed by coaches or Rivals/Scout.

Also look for Wayne to try and bring Anthony Sarao and Ray Drew with him. Those three have become friends and have talked about visitng other schools together.

Freaking awesome! Wayne Lyons would be great to get (Lord knows we need some more Florida athleticism on this team), especially if he can convince Sarao to come too.

I do have one problem with all these visits on this one day though, its the cliche "too many eggs in one basket" concept. We're going all in but what if it doesn't pan out? Say by some chance we get blown out by Texas (which I highly doubt happens), then what do we do?

Freaking awesome! Wayne Lyons would be great to get (Lord knows we need some more Florida athleticism on this team), especially if he can convince Sarao to come too.

I do have one problem with all these visits on this one day though, its the cliche "too many eggs in one basket" concept. We're going all in but what if it doesn't pan out? Say by some chance we get blown out by Texas (which I highly doubt happens), then what do we do?

considering past history, winning is far from the biggest factor in getting a commit out of a recruiting visit. the atmosphere alone should push some our way. of course, a win wouldn't hurt either.

let's just hope an 11:30 game doesn't preclude some or most of these guys from making it.