YES!

krc1995

PPV Info

The link also lists the providers and where it may be available

Nebraska vs. WKU Pay-Per-View Information

(Updated Friday, Aug. 27) -Nebraska's 2010 football season opener vs. Western Kentucky on Saturday, Sept. 4 will be telecast via pay-per-view on participating video providers. Kickoff for the contest is scheduled for 6 p.m. CT.

Information about how to purchase the telecast, including a current list of confirmed participating video providers, is attached. Providers will be added throughout the week, and updates will be posted on Huskers.com, WKUSports.com and FOXSportsMidwest.com as they become available.

Well I should have read the full the article. I don't think I can get cuz we have Cox cable and I don't think they do PPV outside of the region. Anyone know if this is true?

I was under the impression that PPV was available to everyone, even those outside of the region. But check HuskerfaninOkieland's link.

and from what I can tell its' friggin' $40 to buy the game!!!!!!!!

correct me if I'm wrong, but last year the PPV games were $30?

I don't mind hitting up a bar, but for the first game I was hoping to grill BBQ, drink some beers and just hang out at the house watching football all day.

I think it's because they are offering the game in HD this year. But even then I thought they would have two separate purchasing options, one for those with HD's and one for those without. They might have just bundled it into one fair price for everyone.