Top 5 Black College QBs Ever

Race shouldn't matter, but because they are talking about it, how is Vince Young not on this list and Kordell Stewart is?

You leave Kordell alone! Kordell Stewart is my all-time favorite Buff. Every year Kordell would come into the game talking about how they were going to beat the Huskers, and every year he would crumble like a house of cards once the Blackshirts got after him.

I do so very much miss Kordell. I wish I had a video of all of his highlights against the Huskers, like the time he threw three picks on 8/28 passing in 1993, or when he only managed one TD in 1994, or when he came in for mop-up duty for the battered and bruised Detmer in the 1992 Nightmare in Nebraska game.

Race shouldn't matter, but because they are talking about it, how is Vince Young not on this list and Kordell Stewart is?

You leave Kordell alone! Kordell Stewart is my all-time favorite Buff. Every year Kordell would come into the game talking about how they were going to beat the Huskers, and every year he would crumble like a house of cards once the Blackshirts got after him.

I do so very much miss Kordell. I wish I had a video of all of his highlights against the Huskers, like the time he threw three picks on 8/28 passing in 1993, or when he only managed one TD in 1994, or when he came in for mop-up duty for the battered and bruised Detmer in the 1992 Nightmare in Nebraska game.

This I will agree with. :throwdabones1: