**Official** Official Visits Thread

There is a thread on RSS saying that Antonio Poole will be visiting for the Colorado game. I'm curious if it's an official visit or not? I'm under the assumption that a prospect has to have an offer in order to qualify for an official visit since it's a paid trip by the school. Or am I wrong? With that said, he's a 5.7 :star :star :star on Rivals and a :star :star :star :star on Scout.

BTW, neither Rivals or Scout shows an NU offer for him which is why I haven't created a profile for him yet.

confirmed on rivals... visiting for Colorado

I know, I posted it. ;)

My question was if the visit was considered an official or an unofficial visit, but it looks like it'll be an official visit. Therefore, it's likely he has an NU offer. Otherwise the school wouldn't be paying for his trip if he didn't have an offer.

Rivals is still reporting that he doesn't have an offer (quote from Poole himself) but that could change soon. He is supposed to talk with the coaches soon and expects an offer then.

If Poole gets his offer on his visit, I have a feeling he's gonna be N immediately. Look for us to get a couple more commits before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know who the big JUCO DE recruit visiting today is or how interested we/he is? Rivals has a teaser.

Joseph Carter, Daimion Stafford's teammate from Juco, and current Arizona commit.

saw the offer...... you think he was serious or just along for the ride.. if anything makes me feel like DS is a little more likely to come here