The Drive for the BCS Championship Starts Now!

That's right...the Iowa State drive to surprise the world begins tonight with a victory over the Northern Illinois...uh...whatever they are. Tune in and watch the future Big 12 rushing leader, the future Big 12 passing leader and the future Big 12 leading defense as we dismantle the whatever they ares! Make sure to pay special attention to the future Big 12 Chain Gang Captain as I begin my bid to be named to the Offical BCS Championship Chain Gang Squad and get paid to hold a pointy stick somewhere warm this winter. I'll wave to you all.

Good luck to all the other Big 12 North teams (except Colorado, K-State, Kansas and Missouri) this year as you are going to need it when the mighty Iowa State Cyclones come knocking on your door... <_<

That's right...the Iowa State drive to surprise the world begins tonight with a victory over the Northern Illinois...uh...whatever they are. Tune in and watch the future Big 12 rushing leader, the future Big 12 passing leader and the future Big 12 leading defense as we dismantle the whatever they ares! Make sure to pay special attention to the future Big 12 Chain Gang Captain as I begin my bid to be named to the Offical BCS Championship Chain Gang Squad and get paid to hold a pointy stick somewhere warm this winter. I'll wave to you all.

Good luck to all the other Big 12 North teams (except Colorado, K-State, Kansas and Missouri) this year as you are going to need it when the mighty Iowa State Cyclones come knocking on your door... <_<

Does this mean you're going to give us weekly predictions this year? You let me down last season.

Does this mean you're going to give us weekly predictions this year? You let me down last season.

He already HAS.