Week 2 Depth Chart

HuskerNMO

On paper the Dline's 2-deep looks so solid (just as we expected). I liked what I saw from Josh Williams and Terrence Moore, but I really want to see Randle and Ankrah make big strides this game. When Camstache went down vs WKU, Ankrah made a minimal impact, and we just can't have that in our 2-deep.

Offensively, I gotta say I'm interested to see what happens at LT in game 2. Both Sirles and Yoshi looked solid vs WKU, but I think they'll be tested quite a bit more vs Idaho. Let's hope they respond by giving our QB lots of time with pancake-stack.jpg

Cam doesn't need to be starting. I understand they want to get him out there, but I am tired of this staff bringing back players before they are ready and then they end up getting injured even more. Spano is a perfect example of this.

How do you know he's not ready? Don't you think someone would notice if his arm wasn't working correctly? It's kind of essential to what he does.

How do you know he's not ready? Don't you think someone would notice if his arm wasn't working correctly? It's kind of essential to what he does.

I don't know. Don't you think someone would have noticed Spano wasn't ready after coming back from a major knee injury in six months or whatever short time period it was? Legs/knees are kind of essential to what they do. Sure maybe it was a freaky coincidence, but I have heard some not-so-good things about Nebraska's athletic training/rehab staff.

On paper the Dline's 2-deep looks so solid (just as we expected). I liked what I saw from Josh Williams and Terrence Moore, but I really want to see Randle and Ankrah make big strides this game. When Camstache went down vs WKU, Ankrah made a minimal impact, and we just can't have that in our 2-deep.

I do believe Ankrah played sparingly, only coming in during a few plays in the fourth quarter. The rest of the time Williams played.

i thot yoshi looked a little slow/lost, which was a huge disappointment for me.

After re-watching the game, I thought Yoshi looked fine. Obviously he's not as familiar with the offense, but I thought he played well, and there were several plays where he knocked his guy into oblivion.

On the other hand, Ricky Henry made a LOT of mistakes. Hope to see that improve this weekend, he was perhaps our best OL at the end of last season.

I don't know. Don't you think someone would have noticed Spano wasn't ready after coming back from a major knee injury in six months or whatever short time period it was? Legs/knees are kind of essential to what they do. Sure maybe it was a freaky coincidence, but I have heard some not-so-good things about Nebraska's athletic training/rehab staff.

You could have a point, if it had been the same knee.