Neb - Wash TV coverage

More likely than not. Just don't understand why ABC is airing Alabama @ DUKE!! I live in Louisiana and I'm hoping that I don't get the Alabama game. But I bet I do. Looks like I'll be ordering Gameplan for the day if that's the case. Errrrrrr.

Looks like thats what I'll be getting too. I have no desire whatsoever to watch Bama put up 50 points on a hapless Duke while hearing the announcers slobber incessantly about the return of the Heisman winner.

More likely than not. Just don't understand why ABC is airing Alabama @ DUKE!! I live in Louisiana and I'm hoping that I don't get the Alabama game. But I bet I do. Looks like I'll be ordering Gameplan for the day if that's the case. Errrrrrr.

Looks like thats what I'll be getting too. I have no desire whatsoever to watch Bama put up 50 points on a hapless Duke while hearing the announcers slobber incessantly about the return of the Heisman winner.

I bet thats what Ill get her in Arkansas too. Will the NU/UW game be the "mirror" game on ESPN here in the south? Where can I found out? Anyone know?

Those locations in blue will need ESPN GamePlan or ESPN3.com (that is if your high speed internet provider offers it) to watch the Nebraska game and those locations in green can watch the Nebraska game on ESPN2.

So basically, 79% of the country will have the Nebraska game on either ABC or ESPN2.

I bet thats what Ill get her in Arkansas too. Will the NU/UW game be the "mirror" game on ESPN here in the south? Where can I found out? Anyone know?

For us getting the Alabama/Duke game on ABC, the Wisconsin/Arizona game will be the reverse mirror.

I will be so glad when we get out of this damn conference. I'm so sick of having to pay to watch my team play! Now I'm going to have to pay the $20 or whatever it is to by gameplan for the day because ABC has to show Alabama play Duke. Duke??? Ugh. On top of the first two games on PPV and then next weeks.

Here's what I don't get. Last week the ISU-Iowa game was on ABC here (in Iowa). ESPN2 should have been Oklahoma-FSU, right? But it wasn't. It was blacked out. So I had no way (other than Gameplan) of seeing the OU game. I'm assuming it will be the same with this Nebraska game? Which means Gameplan and no HD?

Who's your provider? I'm in Iowa and have DirecTV, the Oklahoma game was on a spill over channel.

For us getting the Alabama/Duke game on ABC, the Wisconsin/Arizona game will be the reverse mirror.

I will be so glad when we get out of this damn conference. I'm so sick of having to pay to watch my team play! Now I'm going to have to pay the $20 or whatever it is to by gameplan for the day because ABC has to show Alabama play Duke. Duke??? Ugh. On top of the first two games on PPV and then next weeks.

On the bright side, that $20 will give you all of the GamePlan telecasts, not just 1 game for $40.00 like PPV does.

Keep in mind that the Big 10 Network can have up to 4 games on at the same time during the 11am window and will show all the 11am games on a regional basis. If your cable provider offers all of the spill over channels, you'll be fine, however, if your cable provider doesn't offer the spill over channels, you'll be SOL. Mediacom, Iowa's largest cable provider, doesn't carry the spill over channels.

Both Dish Network & DirecTV have the spill over channels.

On the bright side, that $20 will give you all of the GamePlan telecasts, not just 1 game for $40.00 like PPV does.

Keep in mind that the Big 10 Network can have up to 4 games on at the same time during the 11am window and will show all the 11am games on a regional basis. If your cable provider offers all of the spill over channels, you'll be fine, however, if your cable provider doesn't offer the spill over channels, you'll be SOL. Mediacom, Iowa's largest cable provider, doesn't carry the spill over channels.

Both Dish Network & DirecTV have the spill over channels.

I'd rather pay the $40 to get the game in HD. Now I'm stuck with horrible gameplan SD which stinks!

I have DirecTV so I will be fine when we go to the Big Ten fortunately. :D

Now I'm going to have to pay the $20 or whatever it is to by gameplan for the day because ABC has to show Alabama play Duke.

Dude, you don't have to pay a damned thing.

*we don't allow endorsing breaking the law by talking about pirating the feed and putting it on the internet on huskerboard.com*

Edited by BIGREDIOWAN
BIGREDIOWAN