So WHose's Going to the WAShington GAME??

irieboy8

I'll be there and if time permits I'd join in on a photo/tailgating. Can't do it before the game though.....I'm on a Nebraska Cruise that takes us to the game after touring the Puget Sound for 3 hours.

I was going to do that but a friend just had a baby and didn't want to be stuck.... Are they doing a Husker Huddle before the game?

Wife and I are going, headed there on Thursday until Tuesday. What are the Have to See's in Seattle?

What are these cruises that you are talking about? Get any links or more info?

Thanks

Tom

Havent been there for a few years, but get into the restaurant in the space needle. Not the observation deck but the actual classy restaurant that spins.. SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Ill be in friday night at 930ish. Im game for whatever! maybe meeting at The Lucky 7 after the game to celerate a w

id be super down to put something together

yeah i'd really excited to be going.. and i'd really like to meet some guys on the board if possible.. i'd be a major disspointment in person so you'd have to expect that.... BUT it still be fun...

if anyone has a plan that would be awesome.. or at the least meet up somewhere at halftime somewhere in the stadium for a quick 'hi'

Canttakeitanymore, not sure about a Husker Huddle.

Tom, it was something a good friend of mine put together. Tickets were sold out in April, if I remember correctly. 275 Husker fans on a boat with beer, wine, and food starting at 7:45am.....yikes. Look out Seattle, you're in for a treat. A bunch of polite drunk people running around :laughpound

Let me know if there are any people that back out, we'd be interested :wasted