weather forecast

GHOST

Run the football, run, run, and then maybe run some more. Sprinkle in play action high percentage short passes(per the usual). If UW's d brings a safety up to help in run support, look for T Mart to throw the ball down field. I know we'll be able to run the ball. I just hope we pass cuz we want to, and not cuz we feel like we need to....... I think the game plan(WTF do I know?) will revolve around running the fball, keeping Tmart's confidence high, and playing sound D-regardless of weather.....

I don't think it will very much. As long as we can hang on to the ball.

The latest local forecast from the komotv website indicates it might be cloudy, but dry:

Updated Friday 4:25 p.m.

Two storms will be rolling through Seattle tonight -- one with a lowercase 's' and the other with the capital version.

The Seattle Storm will be celebrating its championship this evening, while a Seattle storm celebrates the last weekend of summer. The former will be heartily cheered, the latter? Eh, perhaps not so much, unless you're a big fan of the Seattle Autumn.

Low pressure offshore is spinning a batch of rain our way for this evening and tonight that will develop from the south. It'll be soggy through roughly midnight, then we'll start tapering off the showers. Lows will be in the upper 50s.

Saturday is not looking all that... stormy as we will be in between those batches of rain being spun our way -- at least for about 4/5 of the day. There will still be a few showers roaming around out there, but I expect a fair amount of dry time during the day through about mid-to-late evening. Sunshine? Not so much, though. Highs will be in the upper 60s.

Our next bout with rain arrives late Saturday evening and makes for a rainy Saturday night. Showers will do a better job of lingering into Sunday, with highs in the mid 60s.