What I was impressed with...

Landlord

Focus and execution. Bo promised us that we would shore up in these areas, and he delivered. Not a lot of penalties, only a few times where the ridiculous, camera-shaking crowd noise got to us, and holding on to the football (I don't really include Cody Green in this category, but T-Mart did fumble once). This is the biggest thing our teams have struggled with the last two seasons, if you ask me, and it is what will make the difference between the Gator and Holiday Bowls and a BCS Championship.

Huskers showed up offensively, martinez had a great game. Huskers gave up way too many easy points though

I disagree. They should have only had 14. And the another td was from a blown coverage by Prince which i dont see happening again. Overall I thought they played good defensively. We really shut their run game down after the one good drive they had.

The blown coverage looked like Prince was trying to pass on the receiver to Gomes so that he could spy Locker, but Gomes didn't hear him I guess so continued with pursuing Locker. Just a misunderstanding and then Thenarse not getting over to cover for their mistake (not that I'd expect him too).

But god the refs were sketchy today. I know on the next drive or something when Prince had the defensive holding call was iffy (Thenarse's interception), but then they gave Wash 10 yards. Defensive holdings are 5 yards and automatic first downs. Then of course that first down we challenged where they looked like they didn't even pull the chains tight.