Anybody watching TX-TX Tech?

WYHusk

I think I agree. We've seen twice now what our defense can do against a one-dimensional offense and Texas certainly seems to be that.

Their defense, however, is crushing. That'll be a battle.

a couple pick 6's and they start giving up, then we pound and pound on the ground...

Let's keep in mind UT has a few weeks to get better. Certainly if they play NU like they're playing TTech, we'll hammer them.

also a few weeks for us to get better. yet im still worried about the Kstate thur night game, but they did only beat isu by 7 today so maybe we roll them. My big thing is, i think a couple games might be close in the 1st half, but we wear teams down and go for the kill..

Let's not get ahead of ourselves...I'm not going to say we smash them, as they could give us a great game.

But I want Texus undefeated coming to Lincoln either way.

I hear you, but I'd rather OU beat 'em so THEY can be undefeated and play us in the CCG one last time for all them marbles.

TX has some time to get better but so do we and I think we have enough offensive weapons this year to break out enough points.

Anybody watching the "scary" TAMU? They're down 20-13 against Florida International. At home. In the fourth quarter.

I never could figure out why everyone was picking A&M as an upset game. I'm not that concerned with them.

I think that Jerrod Johnson had the potential to go off in a game on offense that can make them very dangerous on that side of the ball but then he also has some WTF games too like he must be tonight.

Edit: Texas A&M has 5 turnovers with 4 of them being interceptions. Our secondary is gonna eat him alive if he plays like he is tonight.