Blackshirts

knapplc

I think the Blackshirts have been earned. Holding a "Heisman Trophy candidate" to 4/20, 71 yards, 2 INT and 1TD, plus 11 rushes for 59 yards and 1 TD, that's a pretty strong case for earning them.

If not now - when? After the SDSU game? After K-State? Gotta be now.

I agree. However, I don't think they will get them until after K-state or right before K-state. Just a hunch...

I think the Blackshirts have been earned. Holding a "Heisman Trophy candidate" to 4/20, 71 yards, 2 INT and 1TD, plus 11 rushes for 59 yards and 1 TD, that's a pretty strong case for earning them.

If not now - when? After the SDSU game? After K-State? Gotta be now.

I don't think we see them till the run defense and the D line improves and is consistent. they had some bad moments out there Saturday where their heads where not in the game.

giving up 170 some rushing yards isn't gunna cut it against a really good team.

They caused the possible number 1 NFL pic to have the 3rd worst completion performance of a QB in the last 10 years. I think they deserve them now.

Pat Julmiste, USF 15.0 2004

Allan Evridge, KSU 18.5 2005

Jake Locker, WASH 20.0 2010

Justin Tuggle, BC 20.0 2009

Mike McGann, TEM 20.0 2005

agreed...they should have them before week one and should lose and gain them from that point on in practice and in games

You have my favorite Prince interception from last year as your sig. :)

Bo promised that our Huskers would be ready for the Huskies, and he didn't fail on that.

My only concern still has to be our run defense, the only time that i saw the Huskies move the ball consistently was running it, either with Polk, the true freshman, or Locker. It's a ding against the front 4, its more against the LB corp and the lack of experience that is playing that position. It will come in due time, but for now its hurting us on the defensive side of the ball.