Mark May eating crow?

wait... do we have another QB?

who is Martnes?

I don't know. But I think he's related to "Gomez" (yes....Lou called DeJon Gomes, "Gomez" a few days ago... :facepalm: )

Let's not forget Eric Stagg

I heard 3 different people call him that last night. Erin Andrew, a guy from one the lower college shows and one on cbs. They must have had a sheet with a typo or something on it.

Not sure who it was, but someone from the ESPN crew kept talking about the Eric Stagg interception.

aside from lou and mark as tv personalities, the argument itself is stupid.

it seemed like Mark was arguing for who looks better *right now*, while Lou was arguing who is going to win it all in December.

In a way they are both right. Mark may be right that at the moment we look better than OU and Texas, but Lou may be right that that doesn't mean they should be rewarding us the hardware any time soon. so much can happen between now and december that its really a moot point anyway.

I like the Huskers getting attention like this but watching it last night, i kept thinking how they really couldn't come up with anything better for final verdict topic?