I know i'm putting the cart way before the horse, but....

walksalone

I will actually be pulling for Texas in that game. I want them to be unbeatin and hyped by the media coming in here. I dont think there's a worry that OU will win the south if they just start playing every game like a big game and it's pretty obvious that Texas IS going to lose 2-3 games this year in conference, hopefully one coming here.

I will actually be pulling for Texas in that game. I want them to be unbeatin and hyped by the media coming in here. I dont think there's a worry that OU will win the south if they just start playing every game like a big game and it's pretty obvious that Texas IS going to lose 2-3 games this year in conference, hopefully one coming here.

Sir, I must respectfully disagree.

Revenge, even on a potential one loss UT, will be just as sweet.

Now, being able to potentially face an unbeaten OU in the CCG, and being able to possibly beat wholesale ass outta them....

I want one more shot at OU

It would be great to play an unbeaten OU for the last Big 8 (12) championship. NU OU, undefeated teams with national championship implications. Doesn't get any better than that.

But OU needs to BARELY beat Texas, and it needs to be controversial, so that when Texas comes to Lincoln they think that they're still the best team in the history of college football that just got screwed out of a game. I want them STUNNED when they leave town.

After watching these two teams extensively so far, it's obvious that they may both endup with 2 conference losses. Texas just has issues as a young team, and OU is gonna slip up like theyve done 2outta 3 games already and lose to a Okie State or Missouri.

Or, you could end up with 3 two loss teams in the south. Then, you have to bust out the NASA inspired tie break system...

How many of us are actually going to be routing for OU during the red river shoot out? Especially if we beat the hell outta UT, and win the North.

We'd see them one last time in the CCG.

Personally, this is exactly the scenario I'm hoping for.

If you chear for the horns then your not a HUSKER FAN I'll say that much. SOONERS all the way I will go for the sooners before I go for texas any day. :hookerhorns

-defeating a top 5 ranked Texas team in Lincoln will compute better in the BCS computers. So ROOT for Texas

On a side note, I believe it will pan out like this

-Texas tops @OU

-Texas drops to @NEB

-Texas drops to @Kstate

-Texas drops to @ATM@home

-OU wins @ ATM

-OU wins @ Okie State

-OU comes into the BIG12 Champ game, back in the top 7 giving us more yet another strong data input w/ the computers.

Just my two cents.

Go Horns' til Oct 16.

:bonesflag:

After watching these two teams extensively so far, it's obvious that they may both endup with 2 conference losses. Texas just has issues as a young team, and OU is gonna slip up like theyve done 2outta 3 games already and lose to a Okie State or Missouri.

Or, you could end up with 3 two loss teams in the south. Then, you have to bust out the NASA inspired tie break system...

If that happens, we play Texas.

I will be cheering for OU a loss to another top 10 will not hurt Texes in the polls that bad. I really want to see a NU VS. OU game in which the winner goes to the NC game. Being born in 83 when I got old enough to enjoy Husker football OU was down, I've never seen one of those games.

Think about a NU VS OU In the national NC game maybe in a few years? Man that would be cool :bonesflag: If the big 12 can stay alive