I know i'm putting the cart way before the horse, but....

walksalone

Oklahoma is going to smash Texas, whether we want them to, or not. Either way is fine with me, because if we both beat them, it will basically make them irrelevant, exactly the insult they've hurled our way for so long. Whether they're higher ranked or not on 10/16 doesn't matter - they could end up with 4 or even 5 losses, and that would be SWEET.

But we don't need to worry about that. What the boys in Red need to do is concentrate on the game and even play in front of them. All we can control is how well we do in each game.

Oklahoma is going to smash Texas, whether we want them to, or not. Either way is fine with me, because if we both beat them, it will basically make them irrelevant, exactly the insult they've hurled our way for so long. Whether they're higher ranked or not on 10/16 doesn't matter - they could end up with 4 or even 5 losses, and that would be SWEET.

I disagree. OU is having trouble finding it's own identity. The AF Academy ran at will against them and OU allowed them to come back in the 4th. OU is to wishy-washy right now. UT's defense is probably as good as NU's. I see UT shutting down OU completely and winning decisively.

I disagree. OU is having trouble finding it's own identity. The AF Academy ran at will against them and OU allowed them to come back in the 4th. OU is to wishy-washy right now. UT's defense is probably as good as NU's. I see UT shutting down OU completely and winning decisively.

I think you're right, Okie. I'm not a huge Landry Jones fan. I think he's the worst QB they've had at OU in ten years. UT's defense is for real, and I think they'll have much success slowing down OU.

Although I would love to have NU vs OU in the Big 12 Championship, I wouldn't pull back from watching NU vs UT in a second game, again with us winning. Beating UT 2 times in a season, our field and then in the Championship game would be the perfect parting gift to the soon to be called "Texas and the teet suckers" conference.

I think you're right, Okie. I'm not a huge Landry Jones fan. I think he's the worst QB they've had at OU in ten years. UT's defense is for real, and I think they'll have much success slowing down OU.

The only thing right now keeping OU in the game is DeMarco Murray.

And reading one of their message boards, they're drinking a lot of horse drawn buggy kool-aid right now.

I will actually be pulling for Texas in that game. I want them to be unbeatin and hyped by the media coming in here. I dont think there's a worry that OU will win the south if they just start playing every game like a big game and it's pretty obvious that Texas IS going to lose 2-3 games this year in conference, hopefully one coming here.

Sir, I must respectfully disagree.

Revenge, even on a potential one loss UT, will be just as sweet.

Now, being able to potentially face an unbeaten OU in the CCG, and being able to possibly beat wholesale ass outta them....

I want one more shot at OU

We beat OU last year so you just want to beat another overrated OU team again this year?

Personally I want to destroy Texas on national television (I want them to be undefeated) and I want every single Texas fan in the state of Texas to turn their tv's off before the game is over...

Nebraska_2010_100.jpg

I will actually be pulling for Texas in that game. I want them to be unbeatin and hyped by the media coming in here. I dont think there's a worry that OU will win the south if they just start playing every game like a big game and it's pretty obvious that Texas IS going to lose 2-3 games this year in conference, hopefully one coming here.

Sir, I must respectfully disagree.

Revenge, even on a potential one loss UT, will be just as sweet.

Now, being able to potentially face an unbeaten OU in the CCG, and being able to possibly beat wholesale ass outta them....

I want one more shot at OU

We beat OU last year so you just want to beat another overrated OU team again this year?

Personally I want to destroy Texas on national television (I want them to be undefeated) and I want every single Texas fan in the state of Texas to turn their tv's off before the game is over...

Nebraska_2010_100.jpg

I saw a family walking outside the Hewitt heading into the trophy room yesterday with two of the kids wearing Texas shirts and regalia. What an insult to bring your kids to memorial stadium when it's not even game day with that garbage on. Leave it to the clowns from texas.