ANY ONE SEE THE HUSKIE FAN ON TV

GHOST

Also saw this guy...

washington-fans.jpg

Did you notice that guy fall on the Husker fan after his little schtick on TV? If that wasn't planned I'll bet she was pretty pissed off. He just laid right on top of her. With all that gold paint on him, I'll bet some of it rubbed off on her clothes.

I've been trying to figure this out.... We were sitting a few rows up and over from his guy, and all we could see was him tearing up a stuffed chicken, then the crowd chanted something (couldn't understand) and they all clapped, what the crap was that all about, even asked some Washington fans (a little older mind you) and they had no idea, called the guy a @#$% or something...

Also saw this guy...

washington-fans.jpg

Did you notice that guy fall on the Husker fan after his little schtick on TV? If that wasn't planned I'll bet she was pretty pissed off. He just laid right on top of her. With all that gold paint on him, I'll bet some of it rubbed off on her clothes.

Was he wearing paint? From this pic it just looks like a suit. But my wife and I also saw him level that lady.

it was a duck. because they hate the oregon ducks and their fans. a guy next to me explained this to me that it wasnt anything against us just that they hate oregon. so he rips up a duck every saturday. i actually though the guy was funny looking and i laughed the entire time he was out there.

I thought the guy was funny, I just didn't understand... I guess if that's what you need to keep going OK, but I find it a little odd you would taunt Oregon during a Husker game. I dont take Bevo effigies to KU games... Well what ever it was fun either way:LOLtartar

Anyone see the Huskies fan with the mohawk?

20100731_EYE_11.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280611693032

We saw this guy, that was awesome hair.

He's a well-known Seattle Sports fan icon (we have a few). He is a really nice guy, usually comes into my friends bar by Qwest before the game and gets the crowd into a frenzy with Mr. & Mrs. Seahawk and a few other characters. He does the same thing for the Seahawks games, sitting in the front row of the south endzone of Qwest field next to "Big Lo" Seattle's "biggest" (literally) sports fan.

Edit: Yes, it is his real hair.

Also saw this guy...

washington-fans.jpg

Was he wearing paint? From this pic it just looks like a suit. But my wife and I also saw him level that lady.

No thats not the guy ,but I saw that :laughpound It was the kid in the yellow bandana they showed him after the 80 yard run to start the 2nd half . :snacks: