Breaking Down SDSU

typ3kal

Sioux Falls station just had a quote from Bo that was something along the lines of I don't even know what FCS is they're our next appoinent and we'll be ready to roll. SDSU is going to be embarased, I keep hearing people say they are going to win like USD did at minnesota. I've just shook my head and said we'll see.

Sioux Falls station just had a quote from Bo that was something along the lines of I don't even know what FCS is they're our next appoinent and we'll be ready to roll. SDSU is going to be embarased, I keep hearing people say they are going to win like USD did at minnesota. I've just shook my head and said we'll see.

That is why people from SD are blindful idiots about football. I can't count the number of times I've talked to people in Sioux Falls about college football and all they have to say are, "we can't wait for _____ ( insert jacks or yotes here) to get into a good Division 1 conference and make a run at a title. (What the hell?) The biggest thing to help south dakota football would be to merge the two state schools and move them to Sioux Falls. I know the conversation around SDSU has always been whether to move their home field to Sioux Falls in conjunction with a Howard Wood make over / another opportunity for Sanford to plaster their name on something.

That is why people from SD are blindful idiots about football. I can't count the number of times I've talked to people in Sioux Falls about college football and all they have to say are, "we can't wait for _____ ( insert jacks or yotes here) to get into a good Division 1 conference and make a run at a title. (What the hell?) The biggest thing to help south dakota football would be to merge the two state schools and move them to Sioux Falls. I know the conversation around SDSU has always been whether to move their home field to Sioux Falls in conjunction with a Howard Wood make over / another opportunity for Sanford to plaster their name on something.

Are you from SD or something? You know a lot about these guys...

first off... i dont really care about a shut out or thing the game will be a disgrace or failure if SDSU posts up more than 7 points...

i'm looking for progression, getting expirence (i think T-magic needs to play a good amount of time and work on them deep balls) and everyone keeping sharp...

besides that i couldn't really care what the score is as long as we win respectably.. never take an opponent lightly no matter who they are

we just need to try our best keep focused and use this game as a tool to our improvement.....

You must be from a different part of the state than I am. I haven't heard any Jacks fans talking about going down and "whipping the Huskers". Obviously, the start to the season has been horrible for the Jacks. we entered the season loosing a number of very good players which left a lot of question marks. So far, none have been answered and going into Memorial Stadium is a tough place to get answers.

I happen to be a die hard Jackrabbit and Husker fan. The fact is that Nebraska should handle the Jacks pretty easily. Jackrabbit fans were optimistic coming into the year and have been looking forward to seeing how our team could do against a top FCS team and to experience gameday in Lincoln. We are still excited about the gameday experience but you could say that we are not feeling real good about the state of our team coming in.

On a positive note, the Jackrabbit team and coaching staff is built with quality people much out of the mold us Husker fans will see. You will see a hard working bunch of kids that play with a lot of heart and will play with a lot of class. Many of our players dreamed of being Huskers weren't quite talented enough to get recruited and to them this game is a big deal. A chance to play in Memorial Stadium in front of the best fans in football.

SDSU is the only team in the world that would get me to where something other than red in Memorial Stadium. I will be proud of the Jackrabbits no matter what the outcome because they will play the game the way it is meant to be played.

Looking forward to being in Lincoln this weekend!

Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY

Wow, it kind of sounds like you are a bitter Avera employee who was asked to leave the state or something. You sure seem bitter about something.

In the distant future isn't okay for a school to have an aspirational goal? A desire to continue to improve an grow?

Also, a game was held in Sioux Falls and if Howard Wood gets a much-needed upgrade there may be again. SDSU's satadium is in the last ten years of being structurally sound so a new stadium will need to be built. There is no way it is in Sioux Falls. Simply bad information. If T. Denny wants to pony up for the new stadium I am sure that it could be arranged.

Sorry about being off topic on this.

SUPERBUNNY

Wow, it kind of sounds like you are a bitter Avera employee who was asked to leave the state or something. You sure seem bitter about something.

In the distant future isn't okay for a school to have an aspirational goal? A desire to continue to improve an grow?

Also, a game was held in Sioux Falls and if Howard Wood gets a much-needed upgrade there may be again. SDSU's satadium is in the last ten years of being structurally sound so a new stadium will need to be built. There is no way it is in Sioux Falls. Simply bad information. If T. Denny wants to pony up for the new stadium I am sure that it could be arranged.

Sorry about being off topic on this.

SUPERBUNNY

Only Avera employees are allowed to be critical of Sanford? You sound like T.Denny's fluffer. What's wrong with suggesting the schools merge and move to Sioux Falls (It's a suggestion that has been around 1882). I'm arguing that having two football teams in a state that has a sparse population doesn't make sense. You're wrong about the bad information, read the Argus Leader. Sanford has made it very clear they would pony up the $ to move state's games to Sioux Falls.

This is going to be a great game for building depth behind the ones, and that's about it. It's embarrassing this game is even on our schedule, so thanks Pederson.

+1 Let’s get some PT time for the up and comers, not have any injuries, and get out without running up the score too much.

As I recall, in '94 Pacific actually scored 21 points on us . . . I was at the Pacific game in '95 and we had 700+ yards of total offense, and I think every running back on the roster scored a touchdown. :facepalm:

yeah but i think they were suiting up whoever raised their hand from the stands by the end of that game.