Breaking Down SDSU

typ3kal

I think we treat this one like an NFL preseason game. The starters get 3-4 series to put the game away and then the backups take over and we substitute heavily. All except the linebackers that is. They need the work.

I just want to see Martinez throw ONE good deep post to give the conference foes something to keep in mind when they try to creep up to stop the run.

If SDSU scores more than 6 points (two FGs) I will be dissappointed. I dont want to see Zenitram in the game after the 1st or any starters for that matter. There is no reason for a freak injury to happen in this kind of game. Keep everyone healthy and get the backups some quality field time.

Just think of the Pacific game in '94. That was so bad their coach asked the refs at half if they could consider not playing the second half or something to that extent(he was joking). That is how this game SHOULD play out. Let the number 1s get their series(remember we have a long wait until KSU so I could actually see a one or two series more than usual in a game like this. However, there should be no starters sniffing the field with 9 minutes left in the third.

Oh yeah we could do without any blood clots occurring in the aftermath as well :thumbs

WOW, there is alot of cockyness in this thread. One game at a time, W's aren't just handed over fellas.

Being from South Dakota and growing up watching the Jacks and the Yotes play, I have to say SDSU is absolutely terrible this year.

Nebraska has a huge edge in every position. The top athlete at SDSU wouldn't even break our 2 deep at Nebraska. No one is being cocky, just realistic. Even the local paper's in SD are expecting a huge blow out.

As much as it sound arrogant to say this but I'm willing to bet more pratices are more so geared stopping Daniel Thomas out of KSU than SDSU.

I see them practicing for SDSU more in the film room and spending their pad practices defending against KSU formations. SDSU hasn't shown much for Neb to focus on against them. SDSU needs help across the board.