From a Michigan fan...

riot

I have to say, the NU defensive secondary is impressive. I don't think i've seen such an opportunistic bunch in a while. You guys are scary and i can only imagine you'll be getting better as the season rolls on. Hey, you think we could borrow your guys for a few games? :) Our defense is terrible!!!! We couldn't intercept a beach ball! Anywhoo...good luck the rest of the season, can't wait for next year. Oh, and kick TexASS. Those guys are douchebags with cowboy hats.

Welcome to the board. Hopefully Michigan's defense shapes up. Really going to need it to start playing better going in to conference play.

ya, it's pretty obvious that right now we're a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Denard is a player, but unfortunately he only plays on offense:) RichRod seems to have forgotten about the defense. Big Ten play will make it painfully obvious that we still have a lot of work to do before "we're back."

Welcome to the board. Hopefully Michigan's defense shapes up. Really going to need it to start playing better going in to conference play.

ya, it's pretty obvious that right now we're a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Denard is a player, but unfortunately he only plays on offense:) RichRod seems to have forgotten about the defense. Big Ten play will make it painfully obvious that we still have a lot of work to do before "we're back."

I think you guys will win 8 games this year. Your offense is going to keep you in all the games. Just going to need your defense to make a few plays and you might win more thaqn 8 games. Defense seems to have had a lot of injuries this year and that's why they are struggling.

you know its one thing to hate on someone because their the top dog kind of thing.. but with texas why stop at one reason.... they make it pretty easy

aside from their chicks i see no reason why they should even be in the union.....

kick em out and kill em all

:bonesflag:

some crappy list i found....

. People in Texas are stuck on themselves - Seriously - to hear Texans tell it, Texas is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Ad execs have been pandering to this for years with "Lone Star edition" trucks, "Big Tex" hamburgers, and even "Texas-sized savings" at your local grocery store. Enough already.

2. People in Texas are fat - 4 out of the 10 fattest cities in America are in Texas. Why? Probably because they "Texas-size" all the food portions. And with great barbecue, chicken-fried steaks, and Tex-Mex, that's not something that's likely to change. Ever heard of jogging, anyone?

3. Jerry Jones - The George Steinbrenner of the NFL. I love the 'boys, but I can understand how the rest of the NFL nation loathes this guy. And what's with the face-lift? Scary.

4. Nobody in Texas can drive - While Texans are generally more courteous drivers (except you, Houston), they are absolutely clueless when it comes to driving in rain or snow. There are more 5 mph wrecks when it snows than you can possibly imagine. One inch of snow? Cancel school and work, 'cause nobody's going anywhere. And has anyone ever heard of public transportation?

5. Dallas - Let's see, what to do in Dallas? There's the grassy knoll, and...nothing. Dallas is an absolutely awful city. Yet tons of tourists flock there every year to eat, shop, eat, and then eat some more.

6. Houston - NASA, Rice University and crappy sports. The world's largest sauna is also proud to be one of the world's largest parking lots. Never drive in Houston. Ever.

7. It's very close to Oklahoma - 'nuff said.

8. Political/business corruption - From Ma and Pa Ferguson to Enron, Texas has always been home to backroom deals and dirty politics.

9. High school football -

10. Pat Green - I love to play the "how-many-times-is-he-gonna-say-'Texas'-in-this-song?" game (the same game can be played with 'beer'). This guy's a putz. We get it all ready, retard: you loooooooove Texas. Too bad you don't loooooooove writing decent songs (this goes for every other baseball-cap-wearin', name-dropping, 'Texas country' 'tard out there, too).

OP, has your defensive coordinator been there since Rich Rod came along?

If so, it might be time to cut ties to him after this year and at the latest next year if he continues to have his defense perform like this. Michigan can get the recruits it needs to succeed, but obvious something is wrong with communication up there.

I have to say, the NU defensive secondary is impressive. I don't think i've seen such an opportunistic bunch in a while. You guys are scary and i can only imagine you'll be getting better as the season rolls on. Hey, you think we could borrow your guys for a few games? :) Our defense is terrible!!!! We couldn't intercept a beach ball! Anywhoo...good luck the rest of the season, can't wait for next year. Oh, and kick TexASS. Those guys are douchebags with cowboy hats.

Great post. Welcome Big 10 bro. Thats some funny sh#t...

It looks like your going to hav a winning season, so thats a step in the right direction. I thought Rich Rod would be a good hire for you guys, once he got his players in there. Give him a little time and I think he will get Mich up with the top teams again. Good luck the rest of the year.

GBR!!!

OP, has your defensive coordinator been there since Rich Rod came along?

If so, it might be time to cut ties to him after this year and at the latest next year if he continues to have his defense perform like this. Michigan can get the recruits it needs to succeed, but obvious something is wrong with communication up there.

he was hired in 09...he's terrible. Most of the time he looks like a deer caught in headlights. Replacing him can't come fast enough.