The End is Near

Hercules

Calm down haters. How many fans can look themselves in the mirror and say that they were as fired up/intense about watching this game compared to last week? That's what I thought. So, how can you expect 17-22 year old kids not act in the same manner? Pelini's teams have always responded well the next game after a poor showing, so that's bad news for K-Sux!

that is funny. this morning, i thought this weekend was has bad/boring as a bye week. boring game, boring team, compared to very exciting last week. i even watched the washington game while listening to it on the radio, hoping the games would perfectly sync up.

oh, sorry... rabble, rabble, rabble...

What we have here is a case study in why scheduling an FBS school sucks. If you lose, it's a season defining national embarrassment. If you win but it's not a blowout and there were a lot of mistakes (like today), fans are upset. If you blow them out nobody cares and you almost feel bad the opposing team since they were so hopelessly outclassed.

What we have here is a case study in why scheduling an FBS school sucks. If you lose, it's a season defining national embarrassment. If you win but it's not a blowout and there were a lot of mistakes (like today), fans are upset. If you blow them out nobody cares and you almost feel bad the opposing team since they were so hopelessly outclassed.

On the contrary, I think this was a scrimmage that was a free win and did nothing but help the team.

herbstreit just said he thinks NU will continue to climb in the polls now that tu lost and is out of the the top 5.

Herbie has been calling the game in Boise all evening -- so I wouldn't value his opinion a whole lot at this time (or ever). I'm sure he hasn't even seen the husker score, or had time to review the game in detail. The husker game this evneing was a complete wreck.

Hey...I think that some posters aren't guite grasping the idea of this post. We're supposed to be complaining....not being optimistic or supportive. For goodness sakes, I'm sure that husker fans have a lot to complain about so let it out!!!!!

Exactly, ANY Big 12 team would have stomped a mud hole in us if we played them today and came out like this. We are significantly overrated, this is the beginning of a 2007 like slide when we barely beat Ball State.

:sarcasm:rollin

Hey...I think that some posters aren't guite grasping the idea of this post. We're supposed to be complaining....not being optimistic or supportive. For goodness sakes, I'm sure that husker fans have a lot to complain about so let it out!!!!!

Ok, well in that spirit, darn you Texass for losing to David Spade and UCLA! Now, you have threatened our chance at getting college gameday here in Lincoln for 10/16. Plus, we've probably lost any chance of that game being a night game. And, it would have been sweeter to beat Texass if they were unbeaten and a top 5 team. Bah humbug!!!