week 4 polls out

n.e.husker

right now, we have no business being ranked ahead of OU or Florida.......even though OU barely beat Cincy...we have a lot to prove to hold up this position!

OU maybe.... Florida is no better than Nebraska right now. Their trying to figure out life after Tebow, which I believe their struggling with.

Really? Because their backup QB had 6 rushing TDs yesterday. Very Tebowesque if you ask me.

Big deal their QB had one good game. Look how bad he was the previous 3 and you'd get my point. Their offense through 3 games was very average at best, like was Nebraska last night. Believe me they struggled, maybe they have turn the corner, it was only one game, though.

right now, we have no business being ranked ahead of OU or Florida.......even though OU barely beat Cincy...we have a lot to prove to hold up this position!

OU maybe.... Florida is no better than Nebraska right now. Their trying to figure out life after Tebow, which I believe their struggling with.

Really? Because their backup QB had 6 rushing TDs yesterday. Very Tebowesque if you ask me.

Big deal their QB had one good game. Look how bad he was the previous 3 and you'd get my point. Their offense through 3 games was very average at best, like was Nebraska last night. Believe me they struggled, maybe they have turn the corner, it was only one game, though.

He didn't even play in their previous games. They were struggling on offense and they needed a new wrinkle. Seems they have found it, using Trey Burton in the wildcat.

He didn't even play in their previous games. They were struggling on offense and they needed a new wrinkle. Seems they have found it, using Trey Burton in the wildcat.

Yes Brantley was no Tebow. When he was in they couldnt even get to him in the shotgun. I dont know anything about Burton guy. But didnt Demps get suspended(nothing new with Florida) for threatening his girlfriend or something.

Yes Brantley was no Tebow. When he was in they couldnt even get to him in the shotgun. I dont know anything about Burton guy. But didnt Demps get suspended(nothing new with Florida) for threatening his girlfriend or something.

Well Burton (the backup QB) had 6 TDs yesterday, breaking Tebow's previous record of 5.

Oregon is an overrated joke. So they put 69 on who? and like was already said, 600 yards to Asu. ???? this is a team that will get beat on a couple of occasions because they have no defense when their offense has a bad day. That's what great about defensive minded coaches, when the o has a bad day, you lose the Big 12 title 13-12 on the last second or beat ou 10-3. When callahans offense had a bad day we lost to okie st. 38-14 and to missouri 41-6. Nebraska is right where they belong, just outside the top 5 until we know more. All a sudden there is some uncertainty about where this team will go, tho i feel it will be up after saturday's nap. Being ahead of Florida and Oklahoma is rightfully earned. As the year progresses, even Oklahoma's one impressive win will turn out to be anything but. And Florida just still has some issues that are typical with a new quarterback that follows a legend. remember frost and lord. Also think that michigan up to 19 :facepalm: speaking of needing to know more about a team.