To much COOL-AID drinking goingon

This is why the SDSU game should not worry the Husker Nation:

"There's a lot of times when you're winning a football game you are trying to work on things, trying to experiment with some things," Pelini said. "A lot of it is a process to get where you want to go, and teach your guys lessons along the way. I could really care less about the statistics. ... We have our ways to handle the run, but we don't necessarily always call those things, especially early on in the season when we're controlling football games."

I think he sandbagged the game, trying to make our guys struggle. Nobody would want an overconfident team strutting into Big 12 play only to be knocked down at the first sign of adversity. I believe this staff is working hard to control the most important element in college sports, the headspace of the athletes.

Snyder was a great coach when he had some of the best talent in the country and turned that into one whopping conference title. This is the same coach that, with average talent, is a sub .500 coach in the last 4 seasons. The guy took the worst program in the history of college football and made them relevant for about 8 years, when NU/UT/OU were all struggling. Maybe lower his pedestal a little. He's a good coach, or a great coach with NFL talent all over the field. However, he has ONE legit NFL player this year and several borderline D-I players.

If we are even CLOSE to being a top 15 team in the country, this game isn't close. If you've watched ksu this year, you can see that they are not even on the same level as NU, as far as speed and talent goes, not even close! There were 1/2 a dozen times last week when watching them vs UCF where their QB hit the corner and if would have been TM, it was 6. They struggle mightily with running QB's and I think they will sell out to take him out of the game and Roy/Rex and the play action passes to Kinne/McNeil(who I think will be huge in this game, our TE's always are against KSU)/Paul/etc will gash them for big yards. We will be able to grind it out and wear them down as the game goes on. Our talent and our depth is SO MUCH better than theirs, it's not even close.

First of, wow it is kool-aid

After that I agree with what you are saying.

I grew up on the knock off KOOL-AID, and I just liked sending the subliminal message that I am cool.

Then your incorrect usage of to (two, too, to)in the subject line is a subliminal message for what? :)

Keep talking positive guys because I am in need of some :koolaid2:

For some reason I feel we dont have a chance at K-State and feel UT will come in and blow us up as well.

Need to shake this feeling, maybe its just bye week withdrawls

That's utterly ridiculous. We "don't have a chance" against a mediocre team that went .500 last year? Some people are pessimists for pessimism's sake.

Keep talking positive guys because I am in need of some :koolaid2:

For some reason I feel we dont have a chance at K-State and feel UT will come in and blow us up as well.

Need to shake this feeling, maybe its just bye week withdrawls

That's utterly ridiculous. We "don't have a chance" against a mediocre team that went .500 last year? Some people are pessimists for pessimism's sake.

it is crazy. nu was much worse last year and tu was much better and we were able to hold our own. i am worried about the texas game, but it would be an upset (a bigger upset than us beating them last year) if they beat us. you cannot take anything for granted, but i think we have better than a chance against every team we play and we will not get blown out by anyone.

Snyder was a great coach when he had some of the best talent in the country and turned that into one whopping conference title. This is the same coach that, with average talent, is a sub .500 coach in the last 4 seasons. The guy took the worst program in the history of college football and made them relevant for about 8 years, when NU/UT/OU were all struggling. Maybe lower his pedestal a little. He's a good coach, or a great coach with NFL talent all over the field. However, he has ONE legit NFL player this year and several borderline D-I players.

If we are even CLOSE to being a top 15 team in the country, this game isn't close. If you've watched ksu this year, you can see that they are not even on the same level as NU, as far as speed and talent goes, not even close! There were 1/2 a dozen times last week when watching them vs UCF where their QB hit the corner and if would have been TM, it was 6. They struggle mightily with running QB's and I think they will sell out to take him out of the game and Roy/Rex and the play action passes to Kinne/McNeil(who I think will be huge in this game, our TE's always are against KSU)/Paul/etc will gash them for big yards. We will be able to grind it out and wear them down as the game goes on. Our talent and our depth is SO MUCH better than theirs, it's not even close.

Wow, Snyder had some of the best talent in the country? When? Manhattan is a very tough place to recruit to since it's what the size of Kearney? He's raided the JuCo's for years. While he has gotten some decent talent this way, KState has never had some of the best talent in the country. I'd venture to say you can determine whether or not he's a good coach by the amount of assistants that have gone on to be successful head coaches. If this game came without any extra days of preparation, I'd say we were gonna roll KState. However, Snyder typically is pretty good in preparation especially when he has extra time. If we go in there a bit rusty and KState jumps out early to lead by a couple of scores, we'll really see what we have for a team.

Wow, Snyder had some of the best talent in the country? When? Manhattan is a very tough place to recruit to since it's what the size of Kearney? He's raided the JuCo's for years. While he has gotten some decent talent this way, KState has never had some of the best talent in the country. I'd venture to say you can determine whether or not he's a good coach by the amount of assistants that have gone on to be successful head coaches. If this game came without any extra days of preparation, I'd say we were gonna roll KState. However, Snyder typically is pretty good in preparation especially when he has extra time. If we go in there a bit rusty and KState jumps out early to lead by a couple of scores, we'll really see what we have for a team.

Really? Bishop, Roberson, Buhle, Morgan, Newman, Sproles, Beisel, Lilja, Lockett, Mcgraw, Leber, Simoneau, I'm sure I'm missing a few, but Snyder's BEST teams were loaded with talent, flat out.

This year's team is not even close to those, not even in the same league, sorry.