Daniel Thomas will be the best RB we face this season

NUance

Daniel Thomas will be the best RB we face this season——At least until we see DeMarco Murray in the CCG. The thing is, K-State doesn’t have much of an O-line in front of Thomas. Mostly the same guys as last year. And they sucked last year.

I think the Blackshirts will shut Thomas down to well under 100 yards. And put an end to any Heisman talk for Daniel Thomas. Most of which I think is coming from Manhattan.

So Kyle Minnet of SDSU must be a better back. And Bobby Rainey from WKU. I hope you're right, but I think we're giving our D a little too much credit. Although Whaley back in the starting lineup does make me feel better.

knappy, you and I should watch together, we are seriously on the exact same page! You must be one smart SOB. :laughpound

You see, there's these bears. Now most bears are about here (waves hand around waist level). These are your average bears - and there's nothing wrong with these bears. Nothing at all. Now these are your smarter bears (waves hand around chin level), and that's where I'm at. I'm smarter than your average bear. And it's made all the difference in the world.

Note - no Baylor Bears were harmed in the making of this post.

knappy, you and I should watch together, we are seriously on the exact same page! You must be one smart SOB. :laughpound

You see, there's these bears. Now most bears are about here (waves hand around waist level). These are your average bears - and there's nothing wrong with these bears. Nothing at all. Now these are your smarter bears (waves hand around chin level), and that's where I'm at. I'm smarter than your average bear. And it's made all the difference in the world.

Geez, why don't you two get a room? ;)

Because you'd be jealous. ;):o:)

So would your mama!

ZING!!!

LMAO! :worship

Daniel Thomas will be the best RB we face this season——At least until we see DeMarco Murray in the CCG. The thing is, K-State doesn’t have much of an O-line in front of Thomas. Mostly the same guys as last year. And they sucked last year.

I think the Blackshirts will shut Thomas down to well under 100 yards. And put an end to any Heisman talk for Daniel Thomas. Most of which I think is coming from Manhattan.

So Kyle Minnet of SDSU must be a better back. And Bobby Rainey from WKU. I hope you're right, but I think we're giving our D a little too much credit. Although Whaley back in the starting lineup does make me feel better.

Ha ha! Nice one. Kyle Minnet / Bobby Rainey. Neither of those guys would start for any Big 12 team. (I don't care how many yards we let them have.) As for K-Sux, the way NU played the run against WKU and USDS doesn’t have much to do with what we’ll show in conference play.

Ha ha! Nice one. Kyle Minnet / Bobby Rainey. Neither of those guys would start for any Big 12 team. (I don't care how many yards we let them have.) As for K-Sux, the way NU played the run against WKU and USDS doesn’t have much to do with what we’ll show in conference play.

In essence, you don't ever want to take a lot from non-con games against weak opponents. We gave up more yards to Florida Atlantic then both Oklahoma and Texas last year, but Texas and Oklahoma were clearly better football teams.

In essence, you don't ever want to take a lot from non-con games against weak opponents. We gave up more yards to Florida Atlantic then both Oklahoma and Texas last year, but Texas and Oklahoma were clearly better football teams.

Bingo!