Coaches know: Paul wants the ball

Nexus

I don't like his attitude in the interview. If he stops fumbling the ball then he can talk.

Paul makes mistakes (fumbles) just like everyone else on the team. He just happens to do it sometimes at times that make everyone remember (like TTU and ISU).

Paul is one of the biggest playmakers we have. So far our blocking on punt returns has been pretty mediocre and he hasn't really had a chance to shine there.

Just remember, while we probably win if Paul holds onto the ball at Iowa State, we 'probably' don't win without him at Missouri last year.

With that being said, I think in the future it would probably be prudent to keep those comments out of the media. It really doesn't look that good to many people.

It's funny because kinnie palms the ball while he is running and can still not fumble and paul can't hold on to it even if he uses 2 hands.

Kinnie's day is coming. You can't flail the ball around like a loaf of bread for forever before it catches up to you.

Excellent point. And you get the feeling it's gonna happen at the worst moment on the biggest stage, don't you?

It's funny because kinnie palms the ball while he is running and can still not fumble and paul can't hold on to it even if he uses 2 hands.

Kinnie's day is coming. You can't flail the ball around like a loaf of bread for forever before it catches up to you.

Excellent point. And you get the feeling it's gonna happen at the worst moment on the biggest stage, don't you?

We don't know that,lets not jinx the guy.

I know it's the last 9 years talking, but I got it too!

• 2 weeks later...