2 up 2 down

I would like to say, he threw the ball VERY well tonight. I didn't see one bad throw. He had one fade route a little off, and the deep rout was PI that didn't get called. That's big for all the people criticizing his passing.

His running sets up the wide open passing. Defenses have to defend all 11. We are a dangerous team right now!!!!

Jesse Palmer was right in saying that when Martinez is on, we are a top 5 offense in the country. The kid is absolutely explosive on the ground, and that opens up so much in the passing game because teams gear up for the 3 headed monster of Martinez/Helu/Burkhead each week. Kyler Reed is quietly becoming a big play guy. Since he's a basically a WR playing TE and teams fall asleep on the passing game (especially in those 2 TE sets), he can kind of just sneak down the seam and blow by defenders. He could be a big weapon this year.

Reed did have to turn around, and wait for that 80 yard td, but other then that, i liked what i saw!

Well it was a little short but it wasn't that bad he had to stop and wait for about 1 sec but the secondary for ksu got sucked in because they were looking to see if taylor was going to take off and run.

He'll have to keep making it. Long season ahead, and whipping KSUCC won't do much for the voters.

K state beat UCLA. UCLA is a really good football team and this win will make us look good. Combine this with Washington beating USC after we destroyed Washington and we have to be looking good in the eyes of voters.

Reed did have to turn around, and wait for that 80 yard td, but other then that, i liked what i saw!

Well it was a little short but it wasn't that bad he had to stop and wait for about 1 sec but the secondary for ksu got sucked in because they were looking to see if taylor was going to take off and run.

When someone is wide open, you don't want to overthrow him; but you don't want to throw it in the dirt like on that pass to McNeill.