Texas fans nervous after watching NU vs. K-State

The vast majority of Texas fans are pretty much conceding an ugly defeat vs NU over on Shaggy Bevo. Below is a list of some of the gems they generated as the NU vs. KSU game progressed:

Should be good watching. We'll likely lose to both of these teams.

Martinez is going to give our defense fits.

f*** that offense looks good : (

N def looks good

dammit, nebraska is gonna rip us a new one

Wow...

That was an awesome ball fake.

Guy runs like INS is after him....

I see our guys missing tackles on Martinez...a lot.

Tuned in just in time to see the QB make KSU's defense look foolish.

lol dire situation

it sucks cause what we are basically watching is US vs nebraska, not ksu. this is gonna be the same type of game we play, i fear

f****** ridiculous

Nebraska is gonna whip our asses. thanks mack brown.

Jesus. We are going to get our s*** pushed in by Nebraska.

this QB can f****** run

My a-hole is getting sore watching this.

Weeeee're in trouuuuuuble.

the best we can hope for tonight is that someone from ksu breaks martinez's leg and we actually have a chance

the game @Nebraska will be one very frustrating game

Man, that touchdown reminded of Vince Young

ill be happy if we keep it within 10 of nebraska

Taylor Martinez must be a Mexican of West African descent.

Not looking good for us next week.

Maybe we can score on kickoff returns. Their coverage doesn't look that great... (Yeah, I know, not a good plan.)

We should absolutely not be scared. We would be foolish to not be VERY concerned.

You know what's confusing? The Nebraska defense LOOKS like you can move the ball on them. But you can't flippin' score!

#4 for corn can lay the wood on a tackle.

F****** A MARTINEZ IS KICKING ASS IN THIS GAME!!!

man that kid is fast.

well nebraska wins the big 12, we are f******

haha. 80 yards. Martinez is going to destroy us.

209 yards rushing. goddamn

We are so f*****

We got this s***. Kansas State sucks (ignore that they beat UCLA for a moment)

f*** man nebraska is looking formidable

Martinez is going to shred our ass next week.

that f***** is fast, jesus. at the 30 yard line he slipped through the crease and SIX f'ing defenders to explode for an 80 yard TD. Lord have mercy.

Nebraska has fumbled SEVENTEEN times in five games. That is our only hope. Otherwise, they beat us by about 17 or 21.

Damn....Martinez is the Mexican Denard Robinson.... Boom better have started gameplanning BIGTIME.

either K state is slow as s***, or Taylor Martinez is faster than all hell. I am not looking forward to facing him...lol

wow.

Ok. Not to worry I've come up with some solutions:

1. We sneak longhornsgirl into the stadium next week and have her give Taylor Martinez his flu shot but really it's a shot of ebola.

2. We have someone tell Bo that the schedules were messed up and they play at Oklahoma State next week. Then the following week is the showdown against Texas. Pelini will believe it. Look at him. Not too long though or you may go full Pelini.

3. Nuke Nebraska from orbit.

Great, the last thing we need is a Nebraska team with swagger and confidence going into next week.

on their home field.

UT defense is going to have its hands full trying to stop this NU offense

Hunter Lawrence, HOLLA!

I wish I had something optimistic to say ........

Being realistic about how bad we suck isn't hating Texas.

we are fooked

double fooked

damn

LOL at watching one team pound another and think, "You know, I think we can beat the guys getting their asses kicked."

Well, at least we can hope to beat K-State in Nov.. I think.

Right now, Martinez is playing ten times better that Crouch.

You're right. We're doomed.

Good Lord, some Texas fans are pussies. I've received like 64 texts in the last hour: "We're f***********d." "Greg Davis is playing on his Etch-o-sketch right now." "We lose by 28." "The Mexican Vince Young." F****** embarrassing. We go into Lincoln and knock these f****s out. Period. Leave the bitch-s*** at home. (takes another swig of Jack and Coke)

F***, that karate chop didn't stop that f'ing flying mexican.

16.1 average per rush for Martinez. Wow!

Looks like we'll be needing more lube than I thought next week...Martinez is scary.

I don't think we can stop Mexican Jesus.

we are going to get prison raped on national television next Sat.

my fear as well.

So Martinez finishes his night 15 for 241 on the ground. Damn.

LINK

• Fire 6

Bandwagon fans. I expected better loyalty/faith in their defense, at least. I think the likelihood of Taylor being mostly bottled up is pretty decent.

I agree. I think it will be a tough game that we will ultimately win (I'll take a blow out win though, no problem).

However, if half the Texas players are subconsciously feeling the same way as their fans after watching us crush K-State, we just might witness the public castration that we all honestly covet. I'd love to turn those lucky bitches into steers on our way out the door to greener pastures, while we watch them slowly wither and starve to death on 10 million acres of west Texas scrub.

• Fire 1

Bandwagon fans. I expected better loyalty/faith in their defense, at least. I think the likelihood of Taylor being mostly bottled up is pretty decent.

I agree. I think it will be a tough game that we will ultimately win (I'll take a blow out win though, no problem).

However, if half the Texas players are subconsciously feeling the same way as their fans after watching us crush K-State, we just might witness the public castration that we all honestly covet. I'd love to turn those lucky bitches into steers on our way out the door to greener pastures, while we watch them slowly wither and starve to death on 10 million acres of west Texas scrub.

damn SR, tell us how you really feel........lol

You've pretty much summed up my feelings about Texas in one eloquent paragraph. Well done!

Seattle Red is.....the king!!

That......................was.....................AWESOME!!!! Well done.

I laughed alot when the one guy called him mexican Jesus. :lol:

I guess since he has the last name Martinez, they figure he's Mexican. But his first name is Taylor, not Jose or Enrique..

I know that Martinez is part Samoan, but what is the other half Caucasian? I imagine the Samoan people are proud of Martinez too.

Seeing the Texas Fan meltdown is awesome. I am so glad Nebraska is playing them at Home this year. Red Out 10/16/10, the wait is almost over... Nebraska is going to be playing in high gear all game because paybacks are a B*tch!

I guess since he has the last name Martinez, they figure he's Mexican. But his first name is Taylor, not Jose or Enrique..

I know that Martinez is part Samoan, but what is the other half Caucasian? I imagine the Samoan people are proud of Martinez too.

Seeing the Texas Fan meltdown is awesome. I am so glad Nebraska is playing them at Home this year. Red Out 10/16/10, the wait is almost over... Nebraska is going to be playing in high gear all game because paybacks are a B*tch!

I'm guessing his surname is of Spanish descent. People often forget that Spain is a European/Caucasion former imperialistic country that conquered and once owned all of Mexico, Central and South America (except Brazil) and much of what is now the southwestern U.S (aka "new" northern Mexico).

I sure hope the players don't read their own hype, because believe me, Texas is coming to play, they are not going to just lay down. I have a feeling that this game will still be a good game, thought I fully expect NU to pull it out and win in the end. Would l like I to see them make a statement to Texas - absolutely. I hope we smash them in the mouth and take the value of their TV market down even more than it has come down already this season. Nothing would make me happier. But I also fully expect Texas to come to play, and do whatever it takes to win. They have their own statement to make to Nebraska fans...

This is as pessimistic as I've felt about a Texas football game since Ohio State come to Austin in 2006 and we had a freshman QB making his second start. Nebraska has a great pass defense and we can't run the ball. I do think our defense will play a whole lot better than Kansas State's last night, I just don't see how we're going to score very many points. Something like Nebraska 24, Texas 10 sounds about right. I hate this season.

Won't surprise me to see a Texas win. We don't need to read the press. We must show up and play hard nosed football or we will get beat any week.

We are now everyone's Super Bowl!

SheepdogMark

Our O line is much better this year. Theirs is worse. This will be won in the trenches and oh by the way, our QB can run.