Can I get feedback on my first ever Video? (Husker highlights obviously)

After second viewing...

Get rid of that quick frame with the Sears trophy in it, it's distracting, uncoordinated, and looks like a*s. If you're intent of having a trohpy in the frame than either crop it out and set it on top of the video, or set it no either one of the corners or 1/3 of the video (vertical 3rds) and fade it over the video itself. get rid of the white background picture on top of a black default background just randomly flashing.

the outro is good, like the fade from the music to commentary, but you don't let the commentry complete, you cut it off halfway as the announcer is about the tell the rest of the B12 what to watch out for, it's extremely anti-climactic. Finish the audio clip. Add in some fluff big red Ns or another clip if you need, but don't cut off the announcer in the middle of his audio if you have already commited to using the clip.

I liked it!

Only things I'd change are, as mentioned before, slow down the game footage in the grey intro and remove the quick clip of the trophy. Also, when the music switches to the fast tempo and harder sound, I'd put a big defensive hit in there timed to the first major beat. The play you have is exciting but it's slow-developing compared to the sudden audio change. Good luck! I got into making videos a few years ago and it's quite addictive once you get your first one finished.