Honest Expectations

which of the big major powers ISN'T having a down year this year? Except for Ohio State and us. I'm predicting we roll into the NC game and get downed by Ohio State.

Ok. If you've had enough kool-aid to put us into the national championship game, can't you just drink a little more and say we'll win it?

party pooper.

\

which of the big major powers ISN'T having a down year this year? Except for Ohio State and us. I'm predicting we roll into the NC game and get downed by Ohio State.

Ok. If you've had enough kool-aid to put us into the national championship game, can't you just drink a little more and say we'll win it?

party pooper.

:yeah

:bonesflag: The part of the team forgotten.

Have they? OSU is now a decent win since they just beat Arizona but VaTech is now starting to find their groove. OSU will probably jump back into the rankings but right now they are just like us with no victories over current ranked teams. And here's the thing....the most impressive part of their schedule is over. It will be long forgotten as we continue to play better teams. What have you done for me lately is why teams can lose early and recover. I don't know if it will be too long before we do. We keep winning and we will jump Boise (I know you said that just agreeing on that part)

Nebraska should make #5 spot in the polls. We should hop Oklahoma as our win over KSU is more impressive than their win last week against Texas. With Alabama losing to South Carolina, thats another spot that will boost us into the the Top 5, barely.

Right now, it seems the toughest away game will be Okie State, the Aggies game is looking more winnable with every loss they gain. The Mizzou game looks to be the toughest home game as Gabbert is looking better than last year, but still their team is plagued with injuries and as long as our defense rattles him, he won't be doing very well. If im not mistaken, this will be his first game in Lincoln, yes?