Nebraska vs Oklahoma St. on ABC

garn

i think if Auburn loses to Arkansas this week and we beat Texas, this Okie State (they need to beat Tech) game will be college gameday. the only other game that could compete with it is LSU vs. Auburn, but if Auburn just came off a loss, they may take the battle of undefeateds in Stillwater. i wasn't going to go to it but i might if its gameday.

also if we miss out on gameday for Okie St, we could get it for Missouri if we are undefeated and Missouri has one loss (Oklahoma). there are no other good games that week.

i think if Auburn loses to Arkansas this week and we beat Texas, this Okie State (they need to beat Tech) game will be college gameday. the only other game that could compete with it is LSU vs. Auburn, but if Auburn just came off a loss, they may take the battle of undefeateds in Stillwater. i wasn't going to go to it but i might if its gameday.

also if we miss out on gameday for Okie St, we could get it for Missouri if we are undefeated and Missouri has one loss (Oklahoma). there are no other good games that week.

if we are undefeated and okie st. is also undefeated, that would be a pretty deserving game, and they need to give the big 12 some love. however, it would be sweet if they came to the mizzou game because i will be at that game.

Missouri/Oklahoma is the same day and they could both be undefeated. I think it will depend on when they slot the game for, if we get slotted for 7pm then we will get gameday, isn't the primetime game always the same as the gameday location, to account for Herbstreit being at both?