Mac Brown Press Conference

Can someone tell me what it says it doesn't load on my comp.

Basically Brown is just blowing a nut over our team, not even joking. He even said we could have the best team in the country by the end of the year. Said bye week helped them heal and learn some more things. Osborne and him are friends, loves our fans and will miss the rivalry between NU and UT. Said there is no animosity between coaches and players about the move.

There's a cool write up of it here -- My link

I've gotta say, the man does have class. I saw another piece about him recently where he was talking about how he took an early coaching job in the Big 12 cause he really wanted to play against Tom Osborne which also lavished praise on the Huskers, the fans, and the program. I really didn't realize he was such a cool guy. It almost makes it hard to hate on UT all of a sudden... Guess I don't need hatred anyway. Just a W this time. FINALLY.

I've gotta say, the man does have class. I saw another piece about him recently where he was talking about how he took an early coaching job in the Big 12 cause he really wanted to play against Tom Osborne which also lavished praise on the Huskers, the fans, and the program. I really didn't realize he was such a cool guy. It almost makes it hard to hate on UT all of a sudden... Guess I don't need hatred anyway. Just a W this time. FINALLY.

:yeah

But then you go to shaggybevo and everything goes back to normal...

really, i never cared about ut or losing to them until the ccg. i did not care about them any more than ok. st., aTm, or ttu. not really a rivalry, they were just better when we were worse, and they are good at politicking and claiming power, good for them.

Exactly.

Brown isn't a terrible guy. It's just the aura of Texas football and the way Beebe interacts with Texas which makes everybody hate them.