**Official Texas Game Discussion**

Game over.

I'm sick to death of the drops, penalties, and fumbles. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Grats to Texas, you were clearly the better team. And we were clearly overrated.

Texas isn't a better team, that's whats so frustrating. We're clearly beating ourselves. We couldn't have beat KState if they'd played like this.

Sorry, but Texas just kicked our ass. These drops, fumbles, and stupid penalties are NOT a one game thing. It's been an issue season and after season, including this one.

Yeah, we beat ourselves. And that's what teams who aren't all that great usually do. Like we just did. Notice how Texas did not beat themselves...

Could not agree MORE!! Pelini's entire tenure has been filled with drops, fumbles, stupid penalties. Everyone talks about how tough he is and how he's a disciplinarian. How he'll get things fixed and make players accountable. He HAS NOT in many areas! He needs to be held accountable for some of this!

This team is like those of the 80s. Piss away the big games. Y the hell don't we have receivers. U telling me those fast kids at smaller schools would ALL rather play there and not a top D1 TEAM. Just lazy recruiting. Also watson needs to go. His lack of adjustments and creativeness shows up again

This loss hurts. Really bad. Not as worse as last year in the Big 12 Championship though, for some reason. I guess its because we still have a lot of games to play, and we still can accomplish everything that we wanted to. Lets be honest, we were not going to win the national championship this year, not with a freshman quarterback. Not with this much inexperience on the defensive front.