Rumorville----University of Minn Plane at the Lincoln Airport

I just cant see Carl leaving at this point in his tenure, hopefully I am wrong.

Wait, did you mean you hope Carl stays? I hope you are right and Carl doesn't leave. That could be a pretty critical blow, losing Carl. (imo, anyways.)

Yea I meant he stays, sorry for the confusion.

Not at all, I just thought that was what you meant. And I agree with you.

IMO- this is a potential distraction for the coach getting a possible interview. IF they are indeed speaking to someone on staff about heading up their program (Carl P. or Watson) then this can not be the best thing for our team at this moment. Let's hope this is not a huge distraction and we can win this week.

This. And IF this is really happening, to do it in the middle of the season is bush league, IMO. Name an interim head coach, and let the search ensue at the end of the season.

I'm sure a lot of people will be hoping that it's for Watson, however, if he leaves, look for a few recruits to jump ship as well and some good ones!

Yeaaaah, they can have em....

If so we can bye to Bubba, maybe Turner, and our chances for some big offensive recruits might go out the window

Watson had little to do with Jamal, it was mostly tim beck.

I'm sure a lot of people will be hoping that it's for Watson, however, if he leaves, look for a few recruits to jump ship as well and some good ones!

Yeaaaah, they can have em....

If so we can bye to Bubba, maybe Turner, and our chances for some big offensive recruits might go out the window

Watson had little to do with Jamal, it was mostly tim beck.

Hope your right, that would be a huge loss

IMO- this is a potential distraction for the coach getting a possible interview. IF they are indeed speaking to someone on staff about heading up their program (Carl P. or Watson) then this can not be the best thing for our team at this moment. Let's hope this is not a huge distraction and we can win this week.

This. And IF this is really happening, to do it in the middle of the season is bush league, IMO. Name an interim head coach, and let the search ensue at the end of the season.

when minnesota has a legitimate chance at the big 10 title and an mnc? (is it "an mnc" or "a mnc"? i will stick with "an mnc") yeah right!

Rumorville didn't make the transition with the most recent board upgrade. It hadn't been used hardly at all for months, and the decision was made to axe it. We could make a new one in about two seconds, but so far we haven't had a need. We'll see what happens here and see if that changes.

Regarding schedules: We don't have future schedules, but you can find the 2011 football schedule HERE