Rumorville----University of Minn Plane at the Lincoln Airport

What rumors? With Rumorville gone I have been unable to keep up. I'm betting Watson is the target. Contrary to the opinions of the majority of HB, I think he's a good coach.

The last year we had Callahan, there were rumors everywhere that we were talking to Bo and had face-to-face contact with him the week of the Texas game. Everyone denied them and acted like Callahan wasn't a lame-duck coach, but he pretty much was as long as he kept Cosgrove around.

What rumors? With Rumorville gone I have been unable to keep up. I'm betting Watson is the target. Contrary to the opinions of the majority of HB, I think he's a good coach.

The last year we had Callahan, there were rumors everywhere that we were talking to Bo and had face-to-face contact with him the week of the Texas game. Everyone denied them and acted like Callahan wasn't a lame-duck coach, but he pretty much was as long as he kept Cosgrove around.

Oh. I thought this years Texas game was being referenced. Cool. Thanks BW.

I'm pretty sure Duncan Aviation refurbishes King Air interiors... maybe it's not a coach searching excursion.

Duncan does do refurbishing of many kinds of aircraft, but I think with Willie posting what he posted, it's not a service trip.

We'll just have to wait and see.

A friend of mine that works there said the plane has been there for "a while" I am trying to get a hold of him so he can define that.

I'm pretty sure Duncan Aviation refurbishes King Air interiors... maybe it's not a coach searching excursion.

Duncan does do refurbishing of many kinds of aircraft, but I think with Willie posting what he posted, it's not a service trip.

We'll just have to wait and see.

A friend of mine that works there said the plane has been there for "a while" I am trying to get a hold of him so he can define that.

I guess it got here today, a white van was filming it from the gate. FWIW

I guess it got here today, a white van was filming it from the gate. FWIW

News van? This seems very much like what happened with other coaching searches.

If Wats goes to Minnesota I'll tip my cap and wish him well. I just hope he keeps Cosgrove for one more year.

Please, Wats, as a personal favor to Nebraska, make that happen!

Alright. I'm just throwing this out there, possible(probable) paranoia happening.

Could this have anything to do with Aaron Green's delay of expected commitment? I think we have honest coaches, as far as recruiting goes, did someone mention to Aaron that Watson is going to be interviewing for a head coaching position with Minnesota and he wants to see how everything shakes out? Recruiting thread says he is denying interview requests with Rivals. :dunno

where's the popcorn? :snacks:

Alright. I'm just throwing this out there, possible(probable) paranoia happening.

Could this have anything to do with Aaron Green's delay of expected commitment? I think we have honest coaches, as far as recruiting goes, did someone mention to Aaron that Watson is going to be interviewing for a head coaching position with Minnesota and he wants to see how everything shakes out? Recruiting thread says he is denying interview requests with Rivals. :dunno

you bring up an interesting point... but i dont think bo would allow this nonsense. if he had any inclination that watts would be interviewing for another job. i would say this would not have anything to do with AG

I don't think that's paranoia at all. In fact, that was one of my first thoughts as well.