For What Its Worth

Vince R.

My father was speaking to his co worker who went to Dorsey Highschool which is in South LA. He was a track star and also football recruit for USC but decided to take the track schollie. One of his cousins went to nebraska, and he's knows alot about football and knows plenty of former great athletes all over california. he's met J. "the jet" rodgers before as well. He knows my father and I are huge nebraska fans and he watches every game he can. With his experience in playing football for a legitimate program, knowing athletes, speaking to them about their experiences and everything. He flat out told my dad that the reason Nebraska lost was that they went in thinking all they had to do was show up and they would win. He said, don't buy anything Bo or players say, they watch college football live all the time, they read all the message boards and beat writing sites. they hear it all. He said Nebraska knew they were the better team and that was the problem, and said, thats the coaches fault.

My father was speaking to his co worker who went to Dorsey Highschool which is in South LA. He was a track star and also football recruit for USC but decided to take the track schollie. One of his cousins went to nebraska, and he's knows alot about football and knows plenty of former great athletes all over california. he's met J. "the jet" rodgers before as well. He knows my father and I are huge nebraska fans and he watches every game he can. With his experience in playing football for a legitimate program, knowing athletes, speaking to them about their experiences and everything. He flat out told my dad that the reason Nebraska lost was that they went in thinking all they had to do was show up and they would win. He said, don't buy anything Bo or players say, they watch college football live all the time, they read all the message boards and beat writing sites. they hear it all. He said Nebraska knew they were the better team and that was the problem, and said, thats the coaches fault.

I thought the reason Nebraska lost was because they dropped like 5 touchdown passes.

I thought the reason Nebraska lost was because they dropped like 5 touchdown passes.

haha 5 td drops = No beuno

I kind of got that impression. One thing Bo does really well is fire his team up after a poor performance, one thing he could improve on is having his team ready for the traps games with teams he should beat.

To be honest, i think our staff respected Texas's defense waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. If you watch that game again(not an easy task), you'll see that we had plenty of more opportunities to throw the ball, Wr's were open. Their DB's weren't good enough to cover our WR's every down

I kind of got that impression. One thing Bo does really well is fire his team up after a poor performance, one thing he could improve on is having his team ready for the traps games with teams he should beat.

To be honest, i think our staff respected Texas's defense waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. If you watch that game again(not an easy task), you'll see that we had plenty of more opportunities to throw the ball, Wr's were open. Their DB's weren't good enough to cover our WR's every down

Luckily for them, they didn't have to. We took care of shutting down our passing game all by ourselves.

To be honest, i think our staff respected Texas's defense waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. If you watch that game again(not an easy task), you'll see that we had plenty of more opportunities to throw the ball, Wr's were open.

That's not really on the players, as much as the offense keying them to be open. Taylor's threat running the ball IMO, as well as the new formations and routes we saw against Texas, is the reason guys got so obscenely open. We weren't able to take advantage of it, unfortunately.

8 dropped passes 4 of them were TDs 2 were by Paul and 28 missed tackles most of them resulted in over half the rushing yards. Paul said, " All I can think is that I wasn't looking the ball all the way in."

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/colleges/topstories/stories/102010dnspohuskereshangover.1d31c2e.html

Paul looked like he was hugging a fat girl, when trying to catch one of his missed passes. his hands were in no position to catch anything, might as well have had them in his pockets!

• Fire 1