Rivals DB Power Rankings

ADS

These guys will raise their value the next few games with the offenses they will be going up against. I see Gundy as stupid enough to try and go after Prince, I also think Prince will make Gundy feel pretty stupid for testing him. Blackmon will catch a few short yardage passes as he's too good not to, but Prince will really shut him down compared to what other teams have done.

That's not too shabby. Amukamara isn't getting a lot of publicity this year because his side of the field has been notoriously quiet. You don't throw at the best. Nice to see Fonzie get in those rankings. Dude has been lights-out all year.

For a DB, hearing your name called alot is almost 50-50 good and bad, your either making alot of plays against the run or getting pass deflections or INT's, or your getting picked apart. However, not hearing your name means, other than being on the bench, that you are locking down your man or the QB has too much respect for you and won't throw it your way.

That's not too shabby. Amukamara isn't getting a lot of publicity this year because his side of the field has been notoriously quiet. You don't throw at the best. Nice to see Fonzie get in those rankings. Dude has been lights-out all year.

For a DB, hearing your name called alot is almost 50-50 good and bad, your either making alot of plays against the run or getting pass deflections or INT's, or your getting picked apart. However, not hearing your name means, other than being on the bench, that you are locking down your man or the QB has too much respect for you and won't throw it your way.

I'm thinking we hear it a lot this weekend. Gundy is "A MAN, HE'S 40". The guy has a knack for trying what he shouldn't, same with Dana Holgerson(sp?). They will try a few over Prince and fail miserably, but if even 1 works they will try and attack him most of the night. Gundy and Holgerson are both a little too cocky for my tastes, and i tend to lean towards thinking they are morons...People seem to like both occasionally though.

They forgot one guy!

eric-hagg.jpg

2009120500001029.jpg

May not put up the fancy numbers interceptions wise but I think he belongs in the top # 25 list of DB's. :thumbs

I also agree, Hagg is certainly under rated. He would start at any school.

I think that dennard should be in the top 10 and I think hagg should be in the 15-25 range at least.

When I saw the thread I was hoping the third guy getting into the rankings would be Haag. Ya it's selfish but I'm hoping Dennard can stay a little under the radar, would really hurt if he jumps early. Granted he'd likely maximize his draft-status by staying another season but you never know with kids.