How far do you think we can move up

JOEY

Alot of ranked teams teams ahead of us in action this weekend. Not that it matters but how far do you think we can move up if we win the weekend?

No. 7 Michigan State at Northwestern

No. 6 LSU at No. 4 Auburn

No. 13 Wisconsin at No. 15 Iowa

No. 16 Nebraska at No. 14 Oklahoma State

No. 1 Oklahoma at No. 11 Missouri

Purdue at No. 10 Ohio State (Most likely not going to lose)

Washington State at No. 12 Stanford (No way they are going to lose)

Colorado State at No. 9 Utah (Not going to lose)

No. 8 Alabama at Tennessee (Highly doubt that they will lose)

Air Force at No. 5 TCU (Tcu has a small chance of losing)

I think that we could move up at least 3 spots.

polls and rankings no longer matter. it is about getting through the big 12 and to a BCS bowl game.

I agree. Where we're at in the Top 25 is no longer particularly relevant. That only matters if we're in the hunt for a NC which, obviously, we're not.

Just win and get to a BCS bowl. We do that, we'll end up Top 5, if we win the bowl game.

I have my doubts of that happening. Not sure this team is tough enough. Bo's teams seem brittle, somehow. Probably not every player can be as intense as he is, all the time. And so it wears on them. Dunno. Just a theory.

Nebraska beats Okie State, and Missouri beats Oklahoma then we will jump

This is best case for NU.

NU beats OSU and Mizzo wins. Next week, Mizzo comes to Lincoln undefeated and ranked probably 5? and NU is ranked around 12?

NU wins that game and wins out, OU wins out you have two teams in the Big 12 Championship game ranked in the top 10 (at the very worst) with 1 loss each.

NU beats OSU and Mizzo wins. Next week, Mizzo comes to Lincoln undefeated and ranked probably 5? and NU is ranked around 12?

NU wins that game and wins out, OU wins out you have two teams in the Big 12 Championship game ranked in the top 10 (at the very worst) with 1 loss each.

No way! I hope Boomer beats the living crap out of Mizzou. Bring them back to Earth and then on the 30th we can continue to remind them who daddy is. I would much rather have an unbeaten Boomer in the title game(if we can hold up our end of the deal) and ruin their national title chances. Ya know kind of a karma thing for all the Sooner Magic.

No way! I hope Boomer beats the living crap out of Mizzou. Bring them back to Earth and then on the 30th we can continue to remind them who daddy is. I would much rather have an unbeaten Boomer in the title game(if we can hold up our end of the deal) and ruin their national title chances. Ya know kind of a karma thing for all the Sooner Magic.

I want oklahoma to expose how overrated mizzou is.