Nebraska Opens as 6 Point Favorite

Not really. Missouri was a 3.5pt dog at A&M and a 3pt dog at home to Oklahoma. Considering the game is in Lincoln it just seems like they are being consistent. Missouri knew they would be underdogs through this entire three game strech.

That line will move a lot I think before the game gets going.

http://www.vegasinsi...odds/las-vegas/

Veeeeerrry interesting...

Not really. Missouri was a 3.5pt dog at A&M and a 3pt dog at home to Oklahoma. Considering the game is in Lincoln it just seems like they are being consistent. Missouri knew they would be underdogs through this entire three game strech.

That line will move a lot I think before the game gets going.

Agreed, unless we call Suh up to screw up Blaine's ankle again. insertsarcasm.gif

Usually the home team is given 6 points so basically Vegas is saying that this game is a push, and I would agree. The line might change a little bit but probably not more then 1 point or so either way.

lol, sorry, I should have put a sarcasm thingy after the first sentence. I guess it didn't come across very well.

Usually the home team is given 6 points so basically Vegas is saying that this game is a push, and I would agree. The line might change a little bit but probably not more then 1 point or so either way.

I always that the home team give you 3 points, so they are saying NU is a better team by a FG if this was on a neutral field.

The line will not change more than 2 to 3 points one way or another.