LeBron Commercial

I can't stand LeBron and his stupid tossing powder in the air act before every game. I figured it would stop once he left Cleveland but no he had to bring that crap to Miami.

can you imagine how much all that coke costs? what an egregious display of disrespect for the law and irresponsibility with money.

but on a serious note, lebron found himself as a polarizing figure. i do not think he meant to, but he will find out being extremely hated and extremely loved at the same time is very profitable. i think he will try to maintain his polarizing character.

He was obviously within his rights to leave Cleveland. What he shouldn't have done was embarrass that city with his stop-the-presses, nationally-televised, abandoning of the town. And now all he ever does is whine about how mean people are to him. Well guess what? It comes with the territory.

He was obviously within his rights to leave Cleveland. What he shouldn't have done was embarrass that city with his stop-the-presses, nationally-televised, abandoning of the town. And now all he ever does is whine about how mean people are to him. Well guess what? It comes with the territory.

if the decision was to stay in cleveland, then i would not have minded "the decision" because it would have been a big deal to the people that it mattered the most to; however, the decision was to 'break-up' with cleveland and go to the hot chick. total slap in the face. his decision meant the most to the people of cleveland (they needed him the most) so whatever his decision might have been would have the most influence on them. if his decision was to stay in cleveland, miami and the other teams would have been disappointed, but not utterly devastated like cleveland. he could have quietly announced his decision and respectfully left the people of cleveland, but instead he tore their hearts out in a huge production and looked awkward doing it.

There was a time when the NBA was fun to watch. The players weren't bigger than the game. Aahaaa... the good old days. I was a big time fan once, now I couldn't care less.

T_O_B

:facepalm:

Oh the league is cracking down on this now. The refs call a tech even if the player looks at them wrong. Rasheed Wallace will have competition from Kobe Bryant this year in the tech category for sure. Refs are on a power trip.