Wheel Fortune

Gameweek is now on, so it can be

Wheel Fortune which is a fast spining like a fast whell and this team has good fortune, so that is the new TAR or TAH simple.

You like to stay at GBR so you can still be :nanalama

Last time this 2 old BIG8 team square off. We don"t ever play CU anymore either. That can be over Iguess.

Now I predict this Wheel Fortune 29 GBR 24. I pay no matter to bookers, they been pcik WF as unders last sevral week"s amd wrong ever time. This can be last therd but not last posting.

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU :moreinteresting

We have been awfully stingy on defense, aside from our last game. Do you really think the Tigers are going to get 29 points on us, Tuff?

I"m counting on maybe 1 defense TD, and then maybe reall good field position on nother. Thsi Wheel Of Fortune defense finely has pretty good speed at corner and this D Line is deep so Coach Stek can send lot"s on rotate and keep some fresh all game. This will be best Tiger defnse in long time. I rember Rocky Wallace and you won"t, but he was my favrite along with Roger Wherli. They used to kcik some butt I can say.

Plus also we been good on punt cover and keep other"s pinned down . If you can make the file longer can put a bad play on the other, or some thing like this.

All this and I"m one of top drawer Tiger fan ,so I see how we can win ever game. Just like some on you"re best GBR web see how GBR might win all, to.

I"m going to have a good game plan for me and buddies, to. Get some beer"s going to get reayd and eat a pile of food not fit for you heart. You should to.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting

What happens if this Wheel of Fortune teams lands on Bankrupt or Lose a Turn against this best GBR and loses the game?

Probly near same as most GBR did after Texas, but only you can know for sure I guess. I been a best Tiger fan long time so I"m not strange to some loss, you know? 3 thing happen before each game. 2 best part of football is get ready for top notch game and get excite, like this one of GBR and WOF, and then maybe win the game. Those are 2 things. The 3 thing can happen is you lose a game. So you get 2 chance for good and only 1 chance for bad. You can"t get better deal at Mcdonald drive thru.

So even if the 3 thing happen and you lose, wake up and get ready for nother game and same 2 0f 3 chances. And even if you lose last game that seaons, you can be like a Cub fan and say GET them next year. I"m also top drawer Card fan, so that"s why i took poke at Cub, you know?

All right then.

TuffTiger :moreinteresting

tuff, since this is our last game against mizzou, in the foreseeable future, could you start an "Ask Tuff" thread where us gbr fans can ask you general questions about your team, the game, and anything else? we appreciate your fanitude and knowledge.

It would be a lot like the Dr. Lou segments on ESPN. A LOT like them!

:moreinteresting