A Couple of Timely Questions

hskrdan

Good Morning Husker Nation.

While on the throne reading Scribe Tom Shatel's column, a couple of items came to mind.

1. What is the Husker's current winninng streak against teams named after felines/pu$$ieS?

2. We of course are often refered to as "nubs" (I actually like terms such as 'children of the corn', etc).

I would like your ideas on names for our current foe and future foes. I'll start with Missouri University Tigers and refer to them as 'muts' evoking visual thoughts of K-9 fecal matter and not to be confused with 'mutts', usually cute dogs.

I'll be interested in reading your thougts.

Go Big Red!

While on the throne reading Scribe Tom Shatel's column, a couple of items came to mind.

1. What is the Husker's current winninng streak against teams named after felines/pu$$ieS?

2. We of course are often refered to as "nubs" (I actually like terms such as 'children of the corn', etc).

I would like your ideas on names for our current foe and future foes. I'll start with Missouri University Tigers and refer to them as 'muts' evoking visual thoughts of K-9 fecal matter and not to be confused with 'mutts', usually cute dogs.

Go Big Red!

I got these just by reading this board:

Missouri: Misery

Colorado: sCUm

Oklahoma St: Okie Light

Oklahoma: Oklahomo

K State: KSUcks, purple pu**ies

Texas: Texass, whorns

Baylor: Not worth it

Iowa State: Cyclowns

Kansas: I really don't know about them

A&M: Well Texas just calls everything aggy that they don't like, kinda like we say its stupid I guess you can say

T Tech: I don't know about them either

Nebraska: Nub, nubsuckers, cornholers, cornaggy, etc. (looks like we have the most) :LOLtartar

Big 10

You have to ask big 10 fans. On this board Ive seen Michigan referred to as mechicken or something like that

I guess I can lump a lot of teams into the same names for example

KSU=peons

Missouri=peons

KU=peons

isu=peons

cu=peons

ksu=envious cats

missouri=envious tigers

cu=envious jerks

ksu=pathetic program

missouri=second rate program

cu=one title by cheating program

ksu=rivals in their own minds

missouri=rivals by their own definition

cu=rival wannabe

the list goes on...

Go Big Red!

A&M: Well Texas just calls everything aggy that they don't like, kinda like we say its stupid I guess you can say

Nebraska: Nub, nubsuckers, cornholers, cornaggy, etc. (looks like we have the most) :LOLtartar

Big 10

You have to ask big 10 fans. On this board Ive seen Michigan referred to as mechicken or something like that

lol

Go Big Red!

Big 10

impressive by the way all the k-state fans here call kansas gayhawks.