The Ed Cunningham Thread

TaraTony

Does this guy have any clue? Did I hear this no mind claim targeting on Merediths hit to Gabbert? Just goes to show how announcers try to put themselves into the middle of a game. Targeting on a pass rush...way to go Ed.

Plus they missed a crack back block similar to Martin's last week, this time it was on Gabbert's long run. They called a facemask, but they missed an opportunity to call a crack back "targeting" hit that they could have talked about for 30 minutes.

Does this guy have any clue? Did I hear this no mind claim targeting on Merediths hit to Gabbert? Just goes to show how announcers try to put themselves into the middle of a game. Targeting on a pass rush...way to go Ed.

And what exactly was the "phantom" review called for? I did not hear anything?

Checking the spot, even though he was 4 yards past the first down line, but when Helu get's a horrible spot on his run, no review. F--- Dan Beebe!

If that was targeting and "dirty" then so should that Mizzou player leading with his helmet into Taylor's thigh and the Mizzou lineman driving Taylor's head into the ground. We see tons of concussions from head-to-ground contact, so why isn't Eddie going off on that? Maybe because that will show that the real problem is the lack of helmet padding, not hits.

Checking the spot, even though he was 4 yards past the first down line, but when Helu get's a horrible spot on his run, no review. F--- Dan Beebe!

:yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah :yeah How many effing times have we seen that this season, especially during conference play??? I'm not a conspiracy guy, but it's hard not to be with this $hizzle.

could the color commentator be any more stupid? On this Gabbert run he is saying how nebraska lucked out how facemask was not called....yet he is down at the one yardline so the facemask would move the ball a whole 1 1/2 feet. also, how much money did he wager on mizzou because that is the only reason he is this biased....my guess 2,500$