The Ed Cunningham Thread

TaraTony

This link has been posted in several threads already, and several dozen (if not hundred) people have sent emails to ESPN over the past ten days. What makes you think that this time it'll work? They don't care. You're going to get the exact same response that everyone else gets, generated by their computer. They don't even read these things.

I might be blowing smoke out of my ass, but it seems like an OSU player tackled Martinez, in the same way, and nothing was brought up about it. To me, Cunningham isn't as biased, as he is uninformed or uneducated about College Football. Who was the guy with Cunningham who said "Nebraska Fans know a lot about the rules". Cunningham the tool can't even be bothered after the break to say what the ruling is on a call. The way Cunningham talks, I think it's because he likes his own voice. If he does many more games, I'll mute the TV and turn up KFAB.

Apparently he was an O lineman for Washington back in the early 90's. Not only did we lay a butt whoopin on them this year, but if you remember, in 91 we played both UW and Miami. Those two teams split the MNC that year, but after Miami handed us our respective behinds in the Orange Bowl, most of the coaches and players on the team said that Miami was the better team. I think Dr. Tom even voted Miami over UW.

Just a thought.....

The way Cunningham talks, I think it's because he likes his own voice. If he does many more games, I'll mute the TV and turn up KFAB.

You mean like 99% of all sport announcers out there? Have you ever tried to watch a baseball game? Good god these guys ramble on for 6 hours! No change will come of this but Ed is starting to inch up there next to Herbstreit as the most annoying announcer on ESPN/ABC.

TigerNuts, you can review a fumble on a play...they do it all the time. There is no way forward progress can be stopped on a sack...it's a sack for God's sake. The hit on Martinez's knees was clean, as was the hit on Gabbert. It wouldn't have been helmet to helmet if Gabbert didn't lower his head.

That's not Osborne's fault, it's Gabbert's