Thugs

More headhunting from the thug nebraska soon-to-be criminals. The Big 10 is really going to regret inviting your backwater, criminal program into their esteemed conference.

I will bet my next paycheck that headhunting is coached and encouraged by the 2 ugliest coaches in the country - the Ohio-mafia pelini brothers.

Not enough to clearly beat a team on the field - your team needs to inflict injury too. The kid at OSU is likely out for the season, btw.

Winners on the scoreboard, losers in life.

More headhunting from the thug nebraska soon-to-be criminals. The Big 10 is really going to regret inviting your backwater, criminal program into their esteemed conference.

I will bet my next paycheck that headhunting is coached and encouraged by the 2 ugliest coaches in the country - the Ohio-mafia pelini brothers.

Not enough to clearly beat a team on the field - your team needs to inflict injury too. The kid at OSU is likely out for the season, btw.

You nailed it on Carl, but not much else really.

Pity you couldn't be more gracious in a loss. It'll be a while before MU-NU play each other again; best of luck to you guys. You got a damn fine QB this year. Hopefully, he stays on for his senior year.

This is why i put Mizzpoo in the same category as Kansas St. Tell Gabber not to duck his head into the guys helmet when he'getting hit. Oh, he didnt have time to see it was coming? Maybe your lineman shoulda blocked him then. Dont worry crybaby, im sure Beebe will do somethin.

Dude...go pound sand. This kind of sh!t is why we are tired of you little piss ants in the big XII. Just take your licks like a man and call it a day would ya?