What we learned today

Malth

That there are a couple of really sore loser tiger fans on this site (see threads title "thugs' and "crowd chants overrated") Our defense was awesome today. That Blaine Gabbert is the REAL DEAL. Very accurate with an absolute rifle. Shook off a couple of huge hits, took big plays on the ground. That Pinkle is a complete bozo. Shotgun 2 plays inches from the goalline?

That there are a couple of really sore loser tiger fans on this site (see threads title "thugs' and "crowd chants overrated") Our defense was awesome today. That Blaine Gabbert is the REAL DEAL. Very accurate with an absolute rifle. Shook off a couple of huge hits, took big plays on the ground. That Pinkle is a complete bozo. Shotgun 2 plays inches from the goalline?

Tongue firmly in cheek on the thread about chanting: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/48032-official-missouri-game-discussion/page__view__findpost__p__686453

Tongue firmly in cheek on the thread about chanting: http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/48032-official-missouri-game-discussion/page__view__findpost__p__686453

I see, and your graciousness is greatly appreciated on that post. Maybe i'm taking the overrated thing wrongly? Seems kind of sore, but i will say NOT NEARLY AS SORE AS THE THUGS THREAD.

That the D-Line can get pressure on the QB when they rush 4 guys. Increased pressure was HUGE today.

That our secondary is bad-ass. I really felt much of that pressure was from coverage.

That Bo/ Carl's defense is designed to beat Missouri.

That the coaches are fed up with some subpar play on D and are letting more people play. I saw Randle, Moore, Osbourne, Cassidy

That Ciante Evans is going to be a stud.

That Taylor Martinez is a better passer than I thought (We saw it last week but I needed more than 1 week to be sure).

That he is still a freshman. (throw the ball away, take fewer hits)

That those announcers suck!!!!

That we are lucky to have an adequate senior QB to come in and manage the game.

I see, and your graciousness is greatly appreciated on that post. Maybe i'm taking the overrated thing wrongly? Seems kind of sore, but i will say NOT NEARLY AS SORE AS THE THUGS THREAD.

Just venting, it was a tough loss.

This team still puckers and can't keep their foot on the throttle.

It's not like our QB was injured or anything. Sorry we can't score 24 points every quarter. Does any game, in which we don't score 96 points, upset you?

It just seemed like when we got the 24-0 lead we kinda went into a shell, playcalling, intensity, defense, pressure, crowd all kinda seemed to go to sleep a bit. However, that is very hard to not do with that lead, i think what is a concern is more of a desire to just aboslutely lay to these guys, which they are too good of a team to allow it to happen.

This team still puckers and can't keep their foot on the throttle.

It's not like our QB was injured or anything. Sorry we can't score 24 points every quarter. Does any game, in which we don't score 96 points, upset you?

You can do math.. YAY! After the first quarter we laid off, he was making a simple point.